Prisons | Daily Challenges

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ThiccBooty, Sep 10, 2020.

?

Would you take part in the challenges?

1. Heck yeah!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah, sounds boring!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, if - Reply below.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Hi again,

I'd like to suggest a concept for 'daily challenges'. This was discussed by an admin and myself in the Prisons Season 8 thread, so I thought I'd just compile the whole list of ideas here:

Quite simply; every day there would be a challenge with a certain goal to meet. Each player would be required to do their part in meeting this goal, and those that do will get the reward if the final goal is met.

For example:

• The challenge is 'Mine 500,000 ores'.
    • The prize is 'A Challenge Crate Key'.
    • Any specific player would have to mine 10,000 ores to qualify for the reward.
    • Players would only receive there rewards if 500,000 ores are mined in total, and they will only be rewarded if they mined 10,000+ of those ores.

There are a huge number of suggestions in the original thread (mentioned above) for different challenges.

Another feature suggested was giving better rewards to players who mined more ores (with a cap, obviously). This would incentivize people to put more extra work in to ensure that the goal is met.

I DO like the idea of the challenges paying out with crate keys, but seeing as this would be a network-wide change (as crates carry across the sub-servers, if I'm not mistaken?) there could also be a specific reward set for each challenge.

Kind regards,
    ThiccBooty!

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.