Prisons | Backpacks

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ThiccBooty, Sep 10, 2020.

?

Should Backpacks be changed?

1. Yes, I want to see all of these changes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, they're fine as they are

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Kinda - Reply below

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Heya!

I've played on quite a few prison servers in my time. Since I got MC I've mainly played on prisons.
    On most of the servers I've played on, there has been a 'backpack' feature that always shares a certain commonality.

Backpacks can be obtained by anyone, are expensive to upgrade, and can have mine-related items placed in them / taken out of them.

As it stands, backpacks can only be obtained through paid key crates, which is incredibly unusual for a feature that is so wide spread on this specific type of server.

Now I'm not saying to remove backpacks from these crates, or to make them easily purchasable from /shop or anything like that. But I would like to see a way to get ahold of the item, outside of paying for (a small chance to get) it.

Perhaps as a VERY rare vote crate reward? Or even an LMS crate reward.

Furthermore; you should be able to remove items from the backpacks. Even if you can't add items in, being able to remove them is absolutely key. If I'm harvesting gold blocks for gapples in the donator mine, and I have a backpack - I should be able to get those blocks out of the backpack.

People mine blocks in the mines for all sorts of reasons, and simply forcing them to use the backpacks to sell them items is a bit unusual.

Kind regards,
    ThiccBooty!

Ahnxious and MasterChheda like this.
  2. Mikiih_

Heyo!

i really agree with the part of putting items / removing items from the backpack but in my opinion i think it is totally unnecessary they increase the chance or add another way to win it,

You can easily win it by exchanging with a player or buying a key and if you are lucky you will win her backpack

Discord:Mikiih_#0111

3. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Hey! Thanks for your reply :)

My point is that in order to get backpacks into the game someone has to spend money somewhere along the line. Backpacks are a very common feature on prison servers. Charging money for a chance to win won is like charging money for a chance to win your first pickaxe.

They're a feature that everyone would normally have access to on 99% of prison servers. Why do they need to be a P2W feature on here?

4. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Ahh, but as you can see, this topic was posted 3 months ago. The entire economy has shifted since then.

One act of generosity does not a reasonable way to obtain backpacks make.

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    {Thread locked to prevent further bumping}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.