Prison Suggestions

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by xNick99, Apr 3, 2020.

1. xNick99

I've played prison since season 3 and it's the reason why I play MCC. Prison is a really fun mode to play and the current prison isn't bad, but I do have a few suggestions. I think that they should change the mob droppings. Before, you were paid for killing mobs, and now you get paid for selling mob drops. This is a problem in my opinion because now all people do is get a couple of spawners and get a couple of bots to afk for days and then the person just comes back on for fifteen minutes and sells the drops. Before, you had to actually grind and work for money. In my opinion, prison isn't as fun as it used to be and personally I feel more satisfied when I earn the money instead of just leaving my computer on. Also, now there's really no point in buying ancient and immortal keys because the amount of money people have is just absurd, so I think that this could work out both ways. Hopefully other people can agree with my perspective.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! i'm not quite sure what you're suggsetiong, but as a player who's been around since season1 and seen all the changes n such. blah balh..
    in season3 the prices were decreased by 15% for each mob kill. I full -1 on this. when this was a feature on prison, many players used mob aura and got hella rich off of renting their spanwers during night n such. it also created drama with players who set homes in their plot. overall, i just don't see it being added back. as for the keys, prison does have p2w aspect to it, but i dont feel like it should discourage other players, we're in the middle of season7 so that's kinda why stats are high

Xermes and mxbel like this.
  3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I don't really agree with you, I am enjoying prisons a lot! Before, it took so long to actually earn the money you need for more spawners and it was really boring, but the anticipation to fill your entire plot with spawners is awesome! Just to be able to grind and see the changes each season, and how you can get the most money, and the most spawners, and the most kills is very exciting to me. (This is my personal opinion).

I really enjoy prisons for the fun that is actually provides and the satisfying intake of the amount of mob drops that are in your farm!

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

#3 FourNut, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  4. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    Personally I agree with ObjectiveArcade & puposaurus on this one. Honestly if we add more things to prisons, i'd like to see cells instead of plots. The cells allow you to upgrade them, and much more! much prisons server are starting to use cells and I can see why.

5. Guwoq

Small suggestion but the distance I can see in the plot world is annoying :/ I’d like to be able to see my neighbors plots while on my own. I also have 4 plots all neighboring eachother in a square it would be cool to stand in the middle of all 4 and see them! Edit: I aslo noticed when I stand at one end of my plot the far end is cut off, would be nice to see my whole build without having to be almost dead center of my plot. Small suggestion but I wanted to add :) (I have my render distance on 32 and it stays the same)

6. hah

hah

plots are too big now (the whole thing wont even load now cant even see the other side) and they got that annoying clay/grass hybrid in them. 40x40 would be like the perfect plot size. also they should make /ignore work both ways so when u ignore someone they cant see what you say either. reduces drama.

Guwoq likes this.
  7. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I like all of the discussion that's going on here and think there are some great suggestions coming out of this threat. However, I do want to bring up that posts like these should be made in the appropriate Server Suggestions forum so that staff can see them and more users can give feedback!

8. Oracy

Oracy
    dont u scam rookies

9. Castrophic

Can you guys please get rid of tokens because they aren't even that useful?

10. Castrophic

Add in more custom enchants too please.

11. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I would disagree and say tokens are a pretty integral part of the Prison economy. The entire Upgradeable Pickaxe infrastructure is built upon tokens, and these pickaxes are coveted by players when upgraded to a high level. Additionally, tokens are bought and sold frequently - many player shops and /ah are marketplaces for tokens. I do not see any reason to remove tokens entirely, as this would cause an entire portion of the economy to collapse. Additionally, tokens are not necessarily a part of Prison that you are *required* to interact with in order to be successful, so if you do not want to engage in this part of the economy you can simply avoid it.

EBallan likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.