Prison Suggestions

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Kyee__, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey Everyone,
    If anyone has any ideas, feedback or what should be improved for the next Prison season please reply to this forum post.

I am not sure when prison is going to be getting reset, but I feel like now may be a good idea for everyone to list their suggestions so when It comes around that prison is going to reset your ideas could maybe be added to a future season.

Thankyou, POR <3

2. Spillwayz

Spillwayz
    1. Decrease the discount that cm gives you to like 10% or max 20%. 50% discount makes it too easy to reach Z9, since it's 50% and rankup prices double up it's like hitting Z8 instead of Z9.

2. Make rewards for ranking up cm more valuable. Like whenever someone passes 40lvl or something, getting a singular spawner, beacon, rename scroll or 5mil is not an appropriate reward.

3. Make lvling up cm harder, like allow lvlin it up each 30k scraps. Players were hitting lvl50 within first two weeks of the reset.

Points 1-3 refer to that, that in my opinion cm is like much, much over powered thing. It's a really good addition to this season but it's OP currently.

4. I personally would like to exchange an expedition feature with just a cooldown feature for lvling up cm. Like I would like my cm to move around me whole time, but instead it's rarely near by my character.

5. Add /cmtop command just as there is /baltop, /blocktop etc. It would show the current lvl of cm as well as the number of expeditions done.

6. Add a feature of splitting up sell wands just like there is a possibility to merge them.

7. Increase the max lvl of the pickaxe and add a new ability to it, maybe like finding treasures with hoe on skyblock.

8. Make tips giving more money. When it's like 2 months into season, getting 10k tip is really small amount of money.

9. Maybe since there is a new feature as cm, there could be a sixth reward on wheel of fortune: cm lvl up booster that for example makes it gather the required number of scraps faster.

10. A follow up of point 9. Add 8th robot to be obtainable on the pmine after reaching 15mil blocks broken and add a new pmine upgrade regarding a booster for cm that makes it gather scraps faster

11. Add an ability to manage warps/homes set up within your own pmine (for example delete/disable the home/warp that other player set up within the grinder on your own mine etc.).

12. This one may be controversial. Ban ingame scamming just as irl scamming is banned. I was scammed about 3 times previous season, lost a few bps, full mining gear set, lost 3 maxed out pickaxes that I maxed out myself, it's irritating, normal player would have just given up and leave the server...and people do. It makes it for me not really friendly to freely enjoy visiting around other mines, putting each piece of my inventory in /ec when warping in new places, it's weird. Well, it will be hard to set boundaries and say wether something is allowed or not, wether certain action could be already named as a scam or not but full appreciation towards scamming is not cool in my opinion.

I will edit the comment if I come up with something new

#2 Spillwayz, Mar 23, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  3. Pootis McPootbird

PootisMcPootbird
    I've got quite a few, but not all are just from me.

My ideas/suggestions for short (Original thread)
    • Pets (tokens used to craft pet eggs, robot gems to level them/upgrade their rarity)
    • Missions and Challenges
    • More Custom Enchants
    • Improvements to PvP

@Kinito 's idea/suggestion (Original thread)
    • Improve /kit money by doubling the amount per prestige

4. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    I believe that making the cm harder to level up as well as making the discount it provides less will make the cm too useless. Just doing one or the other would provide a good balance in my opinion. I like the idea of adding the /cmtop, splitting sell wands, increasing the max level for the prison pickaxe, and additions to making scrap easier to obtain. The issue with /tip is if they increase the amount of money /tip gives, it would be too overpowered in the early season, just as how in the late season it is next to useless. A good way to fix this is make the /tip command scale throughout the season. For example, in the first week it is 10k each /tip, second week it is 25k, 3rd it is 50k, 4th 100k and so on.

Just my ideas, but I'd love to hear what other people think. Overall you make a lot of good points on things that should be changed.

5. randyhotel

I believe that /kit money should also increase in value as 100k is very useful the first week, yet as time goes on it seems almost pointless. Towards the end of the season when you reach a worth of hundreds of millions or even billions it seems to not make any difference at all.

6. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    As with my suggestion for /tip, I believe a scaling feature would help this issue without making it too overpowered in early season and not useless late season. Good suggestion though and I believe it has been discussed in other posts as well on ways to make /kit money better later in the season.

7. bdqt

bdqt
    Heres some ideas:

Prisoner Of Mass Destruction-Have the ability to change its armor and item its holding for display purposes ofc

PMINE -Have the ability to auto floor, lemme expand on that, so like some people want to change the floor of there prison and they have to break every single block and replace it by hand, if we had a pmine setting for this, it would make life so much easier.

PVP- i feel like pvp has gotten so complicated it use to be fun, you chill with some of ur friends and then knock someones head off, yk its fun, but idk I think we should give gapps a cooldown, like yes people will die faster but gapping Is so damn annoying and one person might have more gapps then the other, like yeah thats there problem, but if we added a cooldown theyll have the need to fight back and itll be more fun! (just ideas ofc)

Weapons- We should do a daily kit sword, you can upgrade it, get kills, increase the sharpness, give it certain enchants. I know on this one prison server all the tools such as axes, shovels, hoes+ they had speed, night vis etc. It was pretty fun, and I think for pickaxes we could add speed upgrade.

CELLMATE- I feel we should add more customizations, for instance, they can carry some storage help u do other things, i mean thats what cellmates do right, it has the word "mate" it should be ur friend instead of ur slave. For example, if none of the colored armor is on it that we like, we should have the ability to customize it, like give it are own colors, even enchant it, same thing with its wepons/tools it holds. Give it particle effects. Or if u have a particle effect it can have a particle effect.

#7 bdqt, Apr 1, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    NineTurtles likes this.
  8. ibuckbuffalos

So, I think a small but neat addition would be to add how many tokens your primary pickaxe has mined. I asked people on prison, and they agreed it would be cool if it was added. Don't know if this is too hard to do or too late before the season ends, but I hope it could be added at some point.

9. Spillwayz

Spillwayz
    You are already able to see how many tokens your pickaxe has mined. Right click while holding your pickaxe (the way you usually go to upgrade it) but instead of clicking the pickaxe picture (in order to enter the menu where you can distribute your exp points) you simply hover over the pick's picture. Mine pickaxe info says: "Tokens located: 107,228"

NineTurtles likes this.
  10. ibuckbuffalos

thanks rat. great to know its already here

11. DaveDreaD

didnt say it yet so ill say it again , add the ability to assign multiple chests to a single sell sign to "clean up" shops

do something...anything to make it worth having a rank......

protect certain items from deathtraps , cant be bothered to argue the point but you all know what i mean as its been said b4

maybe give everyone an upgradeable backpack , dont know how it would work but something like the pick with a blocks mined and a cost to upgrading it.

Do away with the mining requirement to lvl up , that way the pay2 play players can think they have "won" sooner and leave the rest to enjoy the game

NineTurtles likes this.
  12. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    After the first few weeks, I think that new updates for prison have been great additions to the prison server.

-lavoova

13. MorbiusWasFaked

MorbiusWasFaked
    My ideas for prison:
    Make cellmate rewards better and more intuitive

Making /tip give more money, let's face it 10k at the beginning of the season can be good, but after one month, earning 10k per person is too much?

Decrease the amount of blocks mined in PMD to release minions that give minion money to buy wyverns and wyvern crystal, and/or make the ores that minions sell give more money, or lower the price of things (wyverns and wyvern crystal)

An easier way to set the plot warps and homes, an exclusive menu for this, like the menu that has to increase mine boosters

Decrease the amount of tokens needed to buy at /ce, let's face it, they reduced the chance of getting token luck and miners delight

Only this today...

[​IMG]

[
    Immortal] AimeaWasFaked
    Discord: aimea not faked#3832

[​IMG]

14. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    One thing I think would be good is a very obviously placed tutorial as soon as you spawn in since i have seen many new players log on and not understand what they have to do so i think that would help them a lot and would mean that experienced players wouldnt have to explain it to them, making it easier for everyone.

I also agree with the above suggestion of reducing the amount of tokens to get a custom enchant since it takes so long to get the required tokens and then so often you dont get the books you want which means it takes ages to get a full good set for mining and as such, the price of them rockets making it almost impossible for new players to get them.

15. darkgrudge

not sure if anyone said this or not yet but i think we should only be able to place a wyvern spawner is to at least rank up to a1 or higher same thing at the pmine i guess so like if you have an alt you need to rank up him or her the same in order to place the wyvern spawner

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.