Prison/Shop IDea's

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by zSpanx, Mar 6, 2020.

1. zSpanx

UnknownCC
    so since most servers largely run off of AFK grinders and need for alt accounts, what if we could theoretically reduce the amount of chests/hoppers which cause server lag?

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auto-chest-seller-reduces-hoppers-by-70.50394/

Auto sell sign that can auto sell mob drops, can add like a 1% tax to it for it being automated since sell wands cost roughly .005% of what can be sold with mob drops and with this being a convenience thing, a huge increase to 1% isn't all that bad. Would reduce lag significantly

2. FalseReports

FalseReports
    I personally do not think reducing chests/hoppers for prisons for example is such a good idea in my stance. The higher the prestige you are in prisons then the more hoppers which you can use and typically you can just have 1 HUGE grinder with all your spawners and not care about the drops being mixed up. I do see what you say about the lag which could be an issue depending on your PC but idk if an Auto Sell Sign would ever be added since it just makes Prisons for example a lot more easier regardless of the tax.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.