Prison Sell Wands

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Kxrmaa__, May 26, 2021.

1. Kxrmaa__

Kxrmaa__
    But don't forget you have to take into account the Prison 2 sub server and if that will be affordable for them, and chances are it won't be, hence why I think that my 2nd suggestion can be pretty much eliminated now.

- Kxrmaa__
    - Prison 1 Player

2. osobionico

this is based of the price of a spawner, last time i checked it took 50 tokens and 5m for witch spawners on p2 .

3. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Heya!

I definitely give this idea a
    +1. Sell wands are becoming outrageously expensive. I especially like your idea of putting them in /shop. Not only do I think this would be more fair, o believe it will better help balance the community economy. Currently it is very hard to obtain one, especially under 50 mil which is crazy now. It’s so crazy that they are used as single currency alone, for they can be used as ridiculous profit.

I would love to see this idea added, so as support it. (Although, I do not participate agree with the 75% idea.

-Splat

Kxrmaa__ likes this.
  4. kisuhampi

man i agree very tru...

Kxrmaa__ likes this.
  5. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Hey Myko,
    I was to add that I totally agree with this.
    Paying for keys has the chance to be VERY profitable, but it’s only open to people who pay irl money. There are many cases where I notice players who have 100+ mil at a time, and they get it from spending irl money.
    Myko, with this Idea I can agree and support all the way.

Splat

Kxrmaa__ likes this.
  6. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    The availability of both money and tokens is different in p2 compared to p1.

7. MegaRayquzaEx

Oh wow didn't know u used the fourms

Kxrmaa__ likes this.
  8. Parker_Long

sharkerrr
    I like this suggestion the most for sure. I'm a prison 2 player so the issue isn't as big for us as it currently is in P1 but it's still there. I like the idea of sell wands being a shop item and I think it's okay if they are pretty pricey, that makes it so that it's still a bit of a challenge to get them. I hope that for the next season we get something like this implemented.

Kxrmaa__ likes this.
  9. AlexMarkey

To follow up on my above response - some of the sell wand ideas suggested by the community are really great.
    Something like a robot gem shop, or ability to recharge sell wands would be awesome, however would be much simpler to add something like this with a new season.

In regards to the approach for this current season we are in.
    Pretty much what I have done (this change will be in effect with the daily reboot in ~12 hours) is make sell wands accessible via the newly added Voting Villager. This will pretty much give all players access to 12,000 uses of a sell wand every 15 days for free (whilst helping our the server with votes).

Once next season is inbound we can work on something a bit more official, but this should hopefully assist greatly with the current drought of them.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.