PRISON SEASON XI: IDEAS

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by abbs, Dec 13, 2021.

1. abbs

Abbskababs
    PRISON SEASON XI: IDEAS
    Hello Prisoners! I am once again making a thread dedicated to some Prison ideas / changes! Lets get right into it.

Prison Quests | Durk The Dirty Cop:

As you all know having some kind of quests have been requested on prison for some time. My suggestion for a prison feeling quest system is "Durk The Dirty Cop".

The Idea would be to run errands for Durk & in exchange receive "Favours" (a piece of paper). These favours could be traded in for Durks contraband. Contraband would be a gui that you'd access by doing /con or /contraband, it would consist of items like Robot gems, Pickaxe xp, tokens, Rename scrolls, Tokens, Custom enchants, Backpacks, sell wands etc. The items would be traded in for favours. The way the contraband would work is kind of rng based. The items would have a max cost and a min cost. Every day the contraband will be randomly generated. For example you could have a back pack in there for 41 favours one day and 67 the next. this is an example of what it could look like.

Link

Prison Spawn Kit:

When you join prison for the first time you get a kit, Iron armour, a pickaxe and pickaxe xp. My idea is simple, Have the kit improve as the season progresses. This would give new players an easier time when they join later into the season. I'd recommend the kit getting better once every month.

Economy:

Simple, have a slight boost to the economy as the season progresses to account for inflation. This would help keep new players later on in the season.

Prisoner of mass destruction:

Okay so this has to be one of the ugliest structures in the game. Its massive, immovable and really just not that helpful. Either remove it or make it possible to disable it.

Wheel of fortune:

Again a big immovable structure. Let players disable it and instead have a gui.

Custom Mine Themes:

Let players pick custom mine themes (The border colour and sell signs), Could cost robot gems or could be a reward for prestige.

Custom Mine %:

Add custom mine %'s as a reward for prestiging.
    The player would have to be high enough rank to use it. For example 10% coal, 45% Iron and 45% Gold.

PvP Mine:

Again, add the pvp mine to private mines and have it so the player has to get kills to unlock it.

Map:

Bring back season 5's prison map, its the best we've had and its superior.

XP:

Make /bottle avalible to all and Add /bottle all [xp value] and /bottle 64 [xp value] for the diamond players. Could also make it so rookie - emerald need bottles to /bottle xp.

Golden Apples:

Remove the Golden apples from /kit pvp, People are scripting them in. If you seriously think anyone would make a crapple instead of a gap you're stupid. There is not a single crapple on the server that someone actually made.

Okay that's all for now k thanks bye <3

2. Haylos

Haylos
    HEY,

I think MOST of the ideas are great, the durk one, the economy changes, the immovable objects turned into a command sound GREAT, HOWEVER, I think maybe the % of ores in mine could be a little bit OP, AND im also confused on the PVP mine thing, would u mind explaining that further more? REALLY GOOD THREAD.

abbs likes this.
  3. abbs

Abbskababs
    Well basically, In past seasons the dmine has been perfectly fine in my opinion, Its not exactly the best but it still has it's uses, the pvp mine was an easy way to make it less pay to win. Rookies could take a risk and try and mine in the pvp mine but with the addition of the Private mine I can no longer see it as being fair. Originally we had /warp dmine: the only difference between it and the pvp mine was safety. Now however we have new things to add to that equation; Mine upgrades, Beacon effects & Safety. I Can mine for gold etc in my mine with my best pickaxe, Mining set and backpack. A rookie however, can pretty much only use ranked picks off /ah, Voting picks or a low level mining pick and hope no one kills them for it. A rookie will be targeted if they mine in pvp because they could run into a beacon or they might rack up a lot of tokens. Obviously I could say that we should make dmine avalible to everyone but that would certainly ruffle some feathers. PvP mine in general is a lot better than the dmine so adding a way for the player grind for it seems like a decent way to go for me. There's incentive for rookies and ranked players a like as well as the pvp mine is so much better. Making it a PvP reward also incentives eco players to venture into pvp and give a reward to those who enjoy the pvp side of the server.

The % actually cant be op because it would be reliant on the ore % already in the game, The player would need the correct rank for the %. Someone whos only rank C would be limited to the percentages in the a - c mines, The player would not be able to set it to 100% diamond or anything like that, the ores would also have to add up too 100%.

Thank you for your feedback, I hope this cleared up some of your doubts <3

#3 abbs, Dec 14, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  4. SniffableSugar

SniffableSugar
    Hey,

Nice post with some really good idea ! Hopefully some of those suggestion will be implemented in the future.

+ 1

abbs likes this.
  5. jemelina

jemelina
    Not gonna lie as I don't rly play anymore my 2 cents on this won't be a lot.

But I agree and also want to strongly support the decision of removing the ugly a$$ giant prisoner cuz holymoly it's so ugly and will ruin the whole plot if u tryna make it pretty. You should be able to disable all features on the pmine, even the mine. Not everyone wants a mine either. And the fortune wheely and mining robots can be gone too with a command.

till next season maybe we'll meet maybe not xx

abbs likes this.
  6. Haylos

Haylos

Okay so for what I understand this is a mine they would achieve by getting kills on pvp instead of getting it by prestiging, right?

abbs likes this.
  7. abbs

Abbskababs
    Correct.

8. dabigbez

it could be a good idea to boost envoys alot as atm there is almost no point in going for them as there drops are quite bad maybe add like a 1% chance to get a random spawner or a special type of key eg envoy key with rewards better then voting keys but worst then ancient keys and also making the money you get out of them increased as atm you get more for just mining then you do for collecting a legendary one and getting money out

abbs likes this.
  9. randyhotel

I completely agree with the Prisoner of Mass Destruction being quite ugly on pmines. I believe there should be a seperate island where the robo gem miners, the pmine wheel, and the prisoner are all located on.

abbs likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.