Prison Season XI | Feedback Wanted!

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by 89p, Dec 23, 2021.

1. LucidZeno

LucidZeno
    I really love the new chunk loader, and the cell mate. I think they are very good additions to the game. I agree with most people that there should be better cellmate rewards earlier on, and an achievement for reaching Z9. I also think that the amount of tokens in the server should be raised. This season, (and anytime the server is starting to lose popularity) the token prices start booming and spiraling out of control. Its to the point where you could probably say you are buying them for 60k each and STILL not get any sellers.

2. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    I think we get enough tokens as is. the thing is, it's not that the amount of tokens we're getting isnt enough, it's that buying them for cheap and reselling them in the future is way too good of a method to make money, and therefore there are people hoarding thousands and not selling them until it's a ridiculious price. Adding more ways to get tokens really won't do anything, the only fix is honestly just having more players.

3. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    Agreed that there are plenty of ways to get tokens, but I don't think more players would be the solution. That's just more people hoarding tokens. It would be neat if they implemented a function where tokens decay after a certain amount of time. For example if you get a token, it decays after 7 days. There is no real reason to keep tokens for more than 7 days, since you can easily get the 50 needed for a spawner in a couple hours. Just an idea, although there might be issues that arise out of it like increased server lag trying to trach all those tokens or something similar.

4. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    This would be incredibly problematic.
    For example, if tokens lasted for 7 days, what happens when you give it to another player or sell them? Does it reset? and if it does, doesn't that mean it can just be abused using alts?
    There are far too many flaws for that system to work in general and I can't really think of a solution.

5. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    Good point, didn't think of that. Not sure what would be a good fix but as I previously said, I think that more players would just create more hoarding and not fix the issue.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.