Prison Season 9 Ideas.

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Mar 17, 2021.

1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    yes, I know you might as well just try to deal with it.

2. Myko

Myko
    Love the new event idea, Personally make it solos rather than gang cuz otherwise the same ppl are just gonna win the event every time. Also your answers to the bot questions are dope! Love that it isn't p2w and ppl can achieve it by doing tasks!

3. PixelHater

PixelHater
    Somethings I would like to see:

• Quests - players can complete tasks for tokens or money.
    • Better Ore Rates - The economy sucks. I just joined 2 days ago again and the only way I gain money is from selling tokens to players; mining is obsolete for selling ores.
    • More balanced, integrated economies - From what I've read, the economy within a week was horrendous.
    • Mining bot - good idea
    • If better ore rates are implemented, make donator mine more worthwhile.

4. RealJeffie

RealJeffie
    Hello everyone!

I love to read all these suggestions and I really hope that some of these will be added in season 9. I would like to share my ideas as well.

I would like to see that thay add more voting/ancient/mythical key treasures. I heared several people say that prison treasures are trash and that I should open my keys on skyblock instead but I like prisons so... For instance, add (back) pvp stuff like the swords in season 6. Another thing I would like to see in these crates are chunk loaders like skyblock has them. This will make the game less p2w as people wont buy new accounts to afk their plots. Besides, this will reduce the amount of chatbots as less account will afk their spawners (but I'm not sure about that). Another treasure could be a new perk. Think about a plot merging perk or a perk that gives you several exclusive other plot command which are plot shared related. Someone suggested to add these kind of plot commands.

Feel free to give any other treasure ideas. I can't think of more right now but we definitly need more!

Friendly greets,

MisterBast

5. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Heya again! These are my opinions on these ideas!

1. Mining Bots

This would be really cool to have especially if they are as op as spawners! Most plots are used for spawners and something like this can add more use to a plot and make you money at the same time. Although, I don't really like the quests idea for them, I believe quests should just be for money / tokens. My suggestion for this is to just have it the same as a backpack where you can updrade it with tokens (+ Another use for tokens).Overall +1 from me on this idea

2. Beaconing

I don't pvp so I'm going to leave this one out

3. Jail Break Events

Like mining bots, I also really like this idea although if this gets added I would also like to see other types of events to get added (Some suggestions in my other reply). This is because this is really similar to mob madness on kitPVP which is a huge success and also that there used to be mobs in the pvp arena so its kinda cool to bring those back but as an event on prison. Overall, another +1 from me

Another suggestion:

When I was talking to my friend SverreDH the other day, I remembered that there is another suggestion which he suggested that would be amazing to add. This is to withdraw multiple banknotes at one with the command /withdraw <Amount of money> <Amount of notes>. Of course if you are just withdrawing 1 banknote you don't have to put /withdraw 1000 1 for example, but can just use the original command for it. For more information check out his thread here: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/withdraw-multiple-notes.70425/#post-164087

Thats all from me!
    DM me on discord if you have any questions :D
    I hope you have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    -boom

micunmuted likes this.
  6. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    Hey! I talked to Xermes about an idea I had about Upgrade Pickaxes... So I'll try to explain here:

Make Upgrade Pickaxes Recyclable
    The idea consists on you being able to recycle your pickaxe, it will turn into blocks broken or exp pickaxe levels, and you will be able to combine this into another pickaxe.

Let's say you have a
    level 7 pickaxe with (18500 blocks broken):

You will be able to turn it into a paper of blocks broken, to put together with another "better pickaxe". If you see a
    level 15 pickaxe on auction house, you can buy and put your "paper" on it. Instead of leveling up like 15 to level 22 (cause of 7 levels) it will be level 15 + 8500 blocks, and let's say it will give you more 3 levels, so it will make a level 18 pickaxe... This system will work like exp bottles work, and will prevent players upgrading pickaxes until level 3 and putting together with a level 30 pickaxe to turn it into a level 33, and doing it over etc...
    Also, with the blocks added (and consequently the level upgrade of the pickaxe) you will be able to use the levels earned to get the enchantments you want.

I don't know if I made myself clear, but this might encourage people to buy pickaxes on ah, and level up their pickaxes since it's kinda hard to upgrade the pickaxes.

Have a good day!

7. oldboypower

Hey Unadvised,

i am from germany and love your prison server. I play this since a few years and i like also the updates. i always play like 3-4 months and wait until the reset come because the player dont play so long prison anymore then or leave. Also the resest which you said it end after excactly 6 months should then really end and not pls we had problems and reset is after 7 or 8 months (or end it every 4 months) would be the best i think because prison is the most player visited game mode i think.

I hope my ideas can help your community. (Sorry if my english is bad:) i hope you can understand me)

1. Mining Bot

i think its a nice idea. It should work like the backpacks and should have the function to upgrade it with Tokens (to make the tokens more usefull).

Options to the bot could be:

- the bot can only mine blocks! (or the self mining will be useless)

- the miner has a limit to mine blocks (upgradeble like the backpacks with tokens but maybe do the cost 1.5x more tokens)

- speed of the bot (upgradeable with Tokens. Speed level like 5 steps (starting with lvl.0 every 60 sec = 1 block, lvl.1 every 50 sec = 1 block, .... last step lvl.5 every 10 sec = 1 block) (cost of the upgrade should start of e. g. 192 Tokens and every lvl +3 stacks additional at the end lvl5 cost 920 Tokens)

- which block can the bot mine? (should be upgradeable with Tokens) (e.g. start with 1 dollar each block , every upgrade +1 more dollar) (cost of the Tokens should be also high)

- petrol for bot (the bot can only works if you put some petrol in it like 1 Token for 5 min or something else as patrol or very much money or exp Bottles! (then they will be very usefull again)

- the bot should be mine like at all max upgrades e.g. every 1 min we get 10k Dollar so at end we are at 600k per hour ( like the spawner after a very very long playtime (or until 1 mil per hour)

Tokens:

the token is the best item to reduce the inflation or rescue the economy. (later people have to think about it to sell them, to safe it or use them for upgrades because they are rare and could cost like 100k-500k at the end of the season, wich is not at your bankaccount) People maybe trade with Tokens and dont have then billions of money on their accounts

- make Tokens more rare
    - can be only mined in mines (but not with the mining bots!)
    - can be won in chests (events or something else)
    - the Token is a very good item to reduce the economy. (dont remove them!) (do the upgrades with tokens and the token prices higher!)

Pvp:

i dont play much pvp because its not attractive for me

Maybe this could help:

- more/often chest events
    - more money by killing someone
    - maybe a 5 minute game like zonewars Like the chest event ( a place in pvp will be market and the person who will stay there will get every 5 sec like xx Money)
    - pvp mine should give a little bit more money
    - maybe boss fight game ( a bot will run at the pvp map every hit from a player gives them 5k from the mob and max hp is 100. 1 hit is -1 hp and the bot can kill you also)
    - killstreak bonus for the killer and also he get an bounty on him, that other player will be kill him (i hope they dont abuse it)

Donator pickaxes:

- since the upgradeable pickaxe comes, the ranked pickaxes like bedrock or others are useless. nobody wants them anymore.
    - Buff the pickaxes hard that they are usefull again. Like double all fortunes or someting. donator pickaxes should be used like other seasons before. ( so people have then to think which is more efficent for them)

Spawners:

everything is ok with them but maybe do the cost higher like 10 mil or double the Token cost. to reduce the inflation.

Mines:

everythink is ok. Maybe add more crafted items to sell it. Like cobblestone in oven to have stone and sell them for more or other things like iron or (gold are used for apples) or add blocks which are mined with silk touch (then it would be also a rare item)

The best way to make money should be selfminig and maybe craft it or put it in oven to sell them for more.

add lottery:

Maybe every hour or something peopel can buy so many tickets they want to win money like every person who buy 1 ticket the prize pool will be +15k more (Ticket cost tokens or 10k or 15k dollars) later maybe more

Prestige:

maybe add the fuction that we need also a few kills to go nect prestige

I hope my ideas can help you. If you have questions or anyone others you can reach me at Instagram: oldboypower

i wish you all a very nice day.

sincerely
    oldboypower

8. RealJeffie

RealJeffie
    One more suggestion. I can remember that we were able to put on plot music in season 5 if I'm right (maybe it was season 4). But they got deleted. Does anybody know why cause I liked this feature. I would love to let them add this back to the game but then as a perk from the ancient/mythical key.

9. _GoodMonke

Just a little update to my suggestions and things I'd change + add, these next ones are from my experiences on the server...

Beaconing
    So you are chilling in pvp, right? killing randos and praising Allah, and some guy comes along cough* captainphresh *cough and kills you in 5 hits. then he starts to direct message you calling you a noob and you get mad. you cuss him out and you get chat reported and muted.
    Conclusion: Beaconing is unfair, plus it causes a lot of toxicity which ultimately leads to mutes.
    Beaconing should at least be limited to plots, and it would be nonsense to remove it because, why wouldn't you want super speed on yo plot?

Token Detector
    imagine yourself mining, and you finally upgraded your pick to token detector I. you don't see any luck with token detector so you upgrade more. It still dosent work. you ask yourself, why. and then u cry in the corner.
    Conclusion: plz fix token detector

Ok, next I will respond to the mining bot stuff:

I think mining bots would be a great idea!
    heres some of my thoughts:

- Mining Bots should only be upgradable every prestige, each prestige it gets more expensive to upgrade them.
    - There should be a cooldown on the bots and time limit, and mine bot time that you can get from crates, envoys in pvp.
    - everyone starts with a mining bot, no matter what rank you have.
    - There should be a Donor Mining Bot

one last thing - there should be either rankup or prestige keys. that would be pog

Anyways, there's some of my Prison Season Nine Suggestions.
    Hope you find them interesting!

Sincerely,
    Your _GoodMonke
    [​IMG]

#49 _GoodMonke, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    micunmuted likes this.
  10. Azhuri

azhuri
    noe lol. armor is pretty cheap and if ur doing a full inv of sets with unb 3 fights last like over an hr with bow boosting and shit. bad idea

abbs likes this.
  11. zzz

zzz

KillerCreeper23
    3 second timer on /back when you die please. Freaks have macros for it and you can never get loot.

abbs likes this.
  12. DaveDreaD

For me the two things The Boom pointed out earlier , i dont care for pvp so ill let yall fight about that but my afking skills are hampered by these 2 points :)

the plots thing was a a great thing we discovered and i owned it with /p h melon a few seasons back , but currently i lose drops as the hopper limit and spawner count do not lend to me only being able to empty once a day

Selling Across Plots

In prison season 6, you could set up sell shop signs in one plot and have the chests on another plot. This could be used to set up a mod grinder on another plot and have all of the signs on another plot and a huge sell shop with chests on other plots to reduce lag (As long as its under 16 blocks). Im not really sure if this was accidently removed but when I tried it this season as a test I relised it didn't work. I think this should be added to mostly reduce lag with huge sell shops / mob profit shops and also make way more cooler plots without the need of chests.

Hoppers - Prestige

In the screenshot below (Credits to khayleb) you can see once you get to a high prestige and you have the max spawners, you have to sell way to often due to the little hopper limit. The hopper limit only increases by 50 each prestige whilst the biggest spawner gap is 1000. The hopper limit got added to reduce lag but with all of the new server plugins, adding a bit more hoppers to the final prestiges wouldn't really affect the server much but will allow the players not to sell as often.

13. abbs

Abbskababs
    This is probably a dumb idea but add anvils to /shop That are unbreakable and cost like 2.5 - 5mil. Would work the same as the ones in spawn but could be used in your plot :/

#53 abbs, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    zzz likes this.
  14. Deznk

mrxg
    Hey, it's me, mrxg.
    I only have one suggestion to make, and I really want fall damage in plots to be removed. This would make scamming rates decrease massively.

Intricate_ likes this.
  15. Thorndog

Howdy MCC I love the ideas so far, All I have to add is the Beaconing needs to go, and the big one is when I first started playing Minecraft the first server was a prison server that ssundee was on for like 2 or 3 years, well anyways that prison had actual cells and not plots, it was based on money and experience points to move to different cellblocks. and donators had donator cells that were really big and they could have donator cells and a regular cell. To me, it just kept the feeling of a prison. I left so much out than what I have said here.

16. abbs

Abbskababs
    This is just a random thought but change the way /bottle works.

In my opinion /bottle can be a little bit op. I'd like to see them change it so it'd be accessible to rookies & lower ranks. It could cost them $100 per bottle and they'd only be able to bottle 1 at a time (ie: /bottle 1 1400). To make up for allowing this to occur they could expand upon the command. Instead making it so people with Diamond rank can bottle 1 - 64 bottles at a time & bottle all there xp into a specific amount (ie: /bottle 64 1400, /bottle all 1400) and make it free for players with Diamond rank.

#56 abbs, Apr 5, 2021
  17. MrFatboysing

Been here for a lil bit and I've seen the changes over the years. I will say that I'm not active in the PVP part of prison, so not much I can say there except that from what I've seen discussed in game, the general consensus is that beaconing is cheesy and unfun and should be removed. Also, I think it'd be fun it there's some sort of duel system with money. Otherwise, there's a bunch of people who've already commented with lots of ideas regarding other PVP stuff. These are just random ideas in no particular order.

Voting rewards need a rework. The problem with the economy every season is that it inevitably becomes super spawner focused and turns the entire place into an AFK money making lobby. Since the addition of upgradable picks, the value of donator picks have gone to zero. All of the kits (except the really top rank ones) and voting rewards, besides the ancient key, is zero. Even the spawners you can get, in the long run, aren't worth much. If you look on /ah, pretty much nobody is selling the kit picks. Voting should give something that money can't buy, perhaps like special upgrade or decoration. Same with the envoys. It's a fun idea, but the money is worthless.

Spammers and bots are annoying. Have some sort of chat filter or separate chat where people can advertise with bots and stuff. At this point in the season, there's times at night where literally nobody says anything besides a bot. The whole idea of sell shops with the sell multiplier is good and should be kept. It helps out the rookies, and naturally by the wonderful concepts of economics, the profits for the top ranks will start requiring lots of work in actively selling large sell shops. It's just money stuff, and it keeps people active.

The idea of quests is a good idea. The game gets boring after a while, especially something like prison. Have quests of different kinds. Quests for PVP, farming, building, redstone, etc. It'll give something for people to do instead of just mining. The mining bots are a good idea, and I would personally suggest that you should make it available for rookies to reasonably purchase. Perhaps even consider adding sell bots, harvest bots, and attacking bots (for mobs). I think this would make a bunch more options to making money besides simply AFKing at a spawner room. I'm not sure about the server performance with these though, but that's another can of worms. I just think overall, people need more ways to make money besides spawners. Mining is the grind, but that should allow you to do other things.

Fix the custom enchants as some of them are broken and kinda worthless. Have some place where people can aimlessly blow money. People absolutely love the coinflip system. This is mainly why I think a system where you can put money on matches could work. Add 1.16 blocks (I am biased here because I love building, but I understand the 1.8 PVP and less buggyness concerns). Add elytras (I want to fly). Add some sort of temporary upgrade like haste, token boost, fly, speed, etc. that can only be purchased through voting. Again, the voting system just doesn't have good enough rewards IMO. That's about all I got off the top of my head.

On a personal side note, if Alex sees this, I hope you remember the name and hope you're doing well my friend.

#57 MrFatboysing, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  18. abbs

Abbskababs
    Uhh /duel ???

Its a thing ???

#58 abbs, Apr 6, 2021
  19. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Looking forward to the arrival of season 9. As a long time prisons player, the best memories are from the pre spawner times. I know that there have been 6 seasons of spawners now ranging form killing mobs to cash to being able to craft gold nuggets and sell them for 100$ each. Over the years spawners have become more balanced with the arrival of tokens and hoper limits but they still dominate end game where mining isn't even worth it as iv read in a couple posts before mine. While spawners can stay the way they are I feel like prestige multiplier needs a dramatic buff. At warp X start of the season prestige 0 I am able to make 50mil a in 9-10 hours from mining if I store up for a booster. At prestige 5 I make 3 times this in a day from my spawners. I feel like mining should get balanced so a player can at least mine the same amount of money from the mines as they would make in a day from there spawners. So if I am prestige 5 making 150mil a day from spawners and afking, I should be able to mine 150mil in a about 8 hours. I don't know the exact amount 4 max plots make at each prestige cause I did not play this season but my point is that prestige multipliers should be a lot greater. Not so much at pres 1-3 but around prestige 4 and 5 I feel like there should at least be a 2.5x sell boost.
    Scamming is part of the game and you learn to deal with.
    I like this idea and I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work and its not like pickaxe boosting would be an issue because then everyone else in the gang would be stuck with level 1 pickaxes if they choose to boost a single person.

Bots - I do not like the idea of the mining bot that was brought up earlier as spawners already server this function. If you cna put your pickaxe in the mining bot and have it upgrade it for you slowly maybe that would be a good function. My main concern with this is that the bot becomes something a player must buy on the store and prisons economy is ruined enough with p2w start of the season.

Beaconing - This has been a feature of prisons since the beginning and I don't see why it should be removed. Prisons is not about 1v1's, its about gangs. My fondest memories of early prisons are memories of being dropped by a lovely man named twizz while he was wielding a wood sword and nothing else.

Age Display - As I brought up in some post I made a month ago I feel like there should be an age display at spawn to players can see the length of the map.

Prisons KOTH - Pvp is a large part of prisons my question is why there be no KOTH yet.

Over all mining bot is a huge no no, buff prestige mining bonus multiplier, keep beaconing, add a koth and add age display at spawn.

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  20. MrFatboysing

My bad, I meant to say some way to gamble money on duel.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.