Prison Season 9 Feedback

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Apr 18, 2021.

1. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Hiya :D

I personally don't see the need for this as you can go and repair your tools with using 1 command, /warp anvil. Doing this would just be unnecessary to me as it's only 1 command away.

2. Thomxs

Ive spoken to alot of pvpers and they all said theyd love it , mixing armour and at a plot while fixing dubs of swords aswell as armour saves alot of time when ur doing it at ur plot.

3. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    In a private mine, maybe make it so blocks can be placed over or under a mine at a certain distance away from said mine.
    At the moment, people are unable to build underneath or over the areas outlined by bedrock (robot area and mine area), and this causes issues when people try to make builds around these areas.

Incarnati0n_ and Dionnysus like this.
  4. Thomxs

The new update where only the person that gets the kill can pick up loot is stupid, and lots of players agree, as most pvpers carry lots of sets on them already so they look for their teammates to pick up gear to give to them at the end of the fight which is now impossible. Basically leaving the loot their for anyone to get after the timer as ur in combat tag so u cant enderchest any of ur items to make room for the gear anyway. I and many others think it should be removed and gathering the gear is just another part of the game that has been apart of prison for a long time.

PoloGoat and Spiriten like this.
  5. PoloGoat

chimodu
    Im still waiting for them to add carrots and wheat (seeds) to the decorations menu. I like how the pvp looks aesthetically however I do not think the structure serves a good purpose for pvping in general. I like the private mine thing because it takes the mining grind to a whole new level, which is lovely for eco players.
    Me personally, I think that enderpearls are dumb, there isn't a good reason for them to be added it just makes pvp more obnoxious.
    Over all I think this season is a dub for eco players, not sure if I can say the same about pvpers, but eh a lot of pvpers are not very nice so maybe they deserve it hahah (jokes).

6. PoloGoat

chimodu
    Yes please, I fully agree just look at the things im building at /pmine go miniborek (not an ad), I could make it look so good if I could just build over the mine at certain distance.

BlockyBeach likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.