Prison Season 9 Feedback

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Unadvised

Unadvised
    How is everyone enjoying the new season? Thank you everyone for being patient when we were fixing the lag issues, Alex and Vislo are still hard at working fixing lag issues. This will hopefully make the pvp experience smoother. We are also aware of the pmine bugs with hunger and fall damage. Other than these known issues, Is there any others we should be aware of. Or any other possible tweaks to the new features? Let us know below!

[​IMG]
    First bot on mcc unlocked by earthsign :D

Spiriten and mxbel like this.
  2. BxnTxn

its alright i guess nothing more than that tho

Aussierules123 likes this.
  3. BxnTxn

so dont get too cocky

4. xNick99

PLEASE remove apple pickers from myth keys. I opened 28 and almost 1/4 of them were apple pickers. They're useless and I think i'd be better if they were just a legendary item from voting keys.

zSAgamer, PorkChcp, ryder lee and 2 others like this.
  5. nept

its okay, was hoping pvp would get fixed post launch but i guess we have to wait another season for that.

6. Spiriten

Spiriten
    Hi there, I've noticed a lot of subpar builds this season and it has disappointed me a bit. Things like slabs all over PvP (with the anticheat causing lag backs over slabs), dead ends in PvP, swimmable water in PvP (big no), the odd box design of /spawn, still being able to get underneath Donator Mine, being able to get underneath /warp Plots, and some other build related issues. I just sort of expected after 10 months of waiting we'd atleast get quality controlled builds.

The custom mines also didn't really seem tested in my opinions, with bugs like people taking hunger/being able to drop stuff in the prestige mines being present.

Its nice to see prison with active players atleast.

7. Kingsleey

Season 9 seems good so far however when you look at the rewards of mythic keys, skeleton spawners are still available as a reward even though they have been nerfed. I was just wondering if this will be changed. Thanks.

Attached Files:

8. notaspleen

notaspleen
    Love the season, I think the addition of upgradeable private mines is very cool and will make this season very fun to play. One thing I think could be added are more upgrades for the Mining Robots. Currently, only the fuel tank is upgradeable. My idea would be to add two new upgrades: (1) an Increased Mining Rate which slightly lowers the time to mine one gem, and (2), an upgrade which either generates money or tokens over long periods of time. These would obviously have to be balanced so it is not immediately op, but would add more strategy to creating the ultimate private mine!

Let me know what you think of these upgrades.

notaspleen

BlockyBeach and ryder lee like this.
  9. Looneyy

Looneyy
    Let mobs spawn on Private Mines from spawners, would be nice to setup grinders for extra traffic.

10. AlexMarkey

This was a possibility. The only thought is this kinda completely defeats the purpose of plots? Seems odd to have both plots & Private Mines with very similar uses.

11. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey Ray!
    I just logged on Prison for the first time this season a few minutes ago, and to be honest I was a little let down with the spawn. Last season and in many previous seasons, the spawn was a very open and 'airy' place, however this season's spawn looks very similar to the older style back in like 2017. I remember one of the spawns I believe it was season 3, it was very closed off and small, and this season's spawn feels similar.

One smaller thing I was hoping would've been added was the progress bar of your upgradable pickaxe as you are mining. Although it's a very small addition and is barely necessary, it's annoying having to stop mining every few minutes to see how close you are to levelling up your pickaxe.

These are the only two things I could think of that I would've liked to see different with the reset, but other than that I'm pretty happy :)
    -Nikki

BlockyBeach and notaspleen like this.
  12. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    I accidentally made a full inv of 100$ banknotes, and had to spend 20 mins redeeming them all, so a /undo command for withdraw would be nice.

13. Darenn

Darenn
    Personally, I don't really think this would be needed. It takes a pretty good amount of time to accidentally create a full inventory of 100$ banknotes. If you don't need/want them, don't create them. :)

- I think it'd be pretty neat to have a chat for users in the pmine only, similar to what we have on Skyblock.

- Regarding this, I feel like this could give players an opportunity to expand their surface area on how many spawners and or grinders they can have on the sub. Yes, it might slightly defeat the purpose of plots but then again, I feel like it'd be nice to have a mine next to spawners? While you're mining, mobs would drop from the spawners & it'd prevent players from having to afk an account and whatnot.

Otherwise, I really like this reset & all the work put into it :D

BlockyBeach and DarkBeastPro like this.
  14. Spiriten

Spiriten
    You do realize that you can specify an amount of banknotes now, right? /withdraw 100 1000 will give you 1000 $100 banknotes

15. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    This prison reset has been a lot of fun so far as there is so many new features with personal favourite being the new private mines that you get after you prestige! One suggestion I'd recommend is adding an automatic tip system, even though its just typing out 4 letters, the spam from people asking players to /tip gets a little annoying. Adding an automatic /tip (which would be toggle-able would calm down chat and increase the amount of tips, just a little idea for next reset.

16. Thomxs

pvp has been ruined, my friends and I are players from season 1 that have been playing each and every season. This is probably the worst map weve seen considering that u can pearl ontop of every house and every tree. U can hide and gank in houses and in new cave holes, all these things ruin pvp as no one dies anymore if u can just pearl onto and into everything so easily, im hearing of so many people quitting prison now because of these reasons and it sucks because its fucking the pvp community. I hate to see it get so shit but i just wanted to say something. Like each season atleast barriers were placed so people couldnt pearl onto high structures etc, Im speaking for a server of 350 people of which most are prison pvpers. Also they removed the only anti cheat and weve already had increased amounts of people flying in pvp and tp bhopping and worse. - Thomxs

Looneyy and seekingattention like this.
  17. AlexMarkey

Thank you for the feedback. We will do all we can to get these fixed :)!
    So just to ensure im on the same page, we will firstly make a list of all changes that PvPers would like to see to the PvP arena prior to making any changes:
    # Add a Y limit to enderpearls (can you please be more specific with this - At what Y level should enderpearls no longer work? This is simple to implement)
    # You're suggesting to block off all the interiours of the houses and caves?

18. Thomxs

Thanks for the reply, but each season all roofs and trees have mostly been blocked off with barriers so people cannot just run and pearl onto, so i dont think there needs to be a Y level limit just barriers blocking from getting on the roofs and tops of trees etc. I think the maps turned into a kit pvp map, pvp is more gang fighting so the interior of houses give gangs opportunity to trap and crit out players without any escape. But most feedback ive heard is on the fact that last seasons anticheat has changed so people who use cheat clients are now able to fly, Tp to players in pvp and bhop with speed around pvp - Thankyou

AlexMarkey likes this.
  19. AlexMarkey

Should be able to get most / all of these fixed in time for the reboot. I do apologise for this but reality is most of these are quite basic fixes which we are willing to get done :) Its been just over 24 hours since release, and the main focus has been on stability fixes. Can definitely get around to fixing all of this other stuff ASAP now that things are becoming more stable now. Let us know further feedback once the daily reboot has taken place in ~9 hours.

Thomxs likes this.
  20. abbs

Abbskababs
    Yo,

So far the prison reset has been decent, The new private mines are definitely impressive and a cool feature. However, The pvp levels are rather useless and are purely cosmetic. I still strongly feel there should be more to the levels. They could be improved upon by giving players some kind of reward for reaching each level. The new additions to pvp seem like a smoke screen trying to cover up the actual lack of effort you are willing to put in. As for what thomas said, I agree that you shouldn't be able to enderpearl on top of the trees and structures around pvp. I like the pakour aspect tho so perhaps keep that? inside the houses however i believe is fine. There is multiple ways to exit the buildings and it is possible to just steer clear of them whilst running.

Anywhomst,
    good shit.

fattr likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.