Prison Season 17 | Feedback Wanted

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Zac25zac, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Zac25zac

Zac25zac

Prison Season 17 - Feedback Thread
    We'd like your feedback on Season 17 of Prison. If there's anything you want to be changed, added, or even removed, here is the best place to put it!

All constructive feedback is appreciated!

LucidZeno and AlexMarkey like this.
  2. LucidZeno

zylefone
    Remove tokens from being needed for spawners! Just make spawners more expensive (like 7.5mil or 10mil for what would normally be 5mil + 50 tokens) and raise the spawner cap. I think this would be fair because generally the highest price that tokens go for is about 100k per, therefore making 5mil spawners cost like 10mil. There could also be a system like the emerald block bank that allows you to put all your spawners in there to make money for a tax rate that you can lower via barn. This would allow for the server and the economy to thrive even while there are not many players online to play and sell others tokens.

Or just make tokens easier to get via mining

Zac25zac likes this.
  3. Payrolll

I like everything so far compared to how it used to be years ago. I would like to see maybe a feature brought back the main mines that everyone can go to.

4. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    Cooldown on rods for pvp pvpers can just rod 18x in 1 hit to get a combo legit defeats the fact of skill. (1.5 Second CD)

5. Oracy

Oracy
    cry about it

lavoova the grape likes this.
  6. Nostalgia

Main purpose of tokens is for spawners, so if token requirement to purchase spawners is removed, then there would be no point of Wyvern spawners. If no Wyvern spawners, then no need for minions, so then no need for PMD. While doing PMDs is a grind and I wouldn't miss it, that's a lot of content that would be removed due to this change, not sure if that's the right direction. Not to mention this would be removing two "currency's" from the game (tokens and wyvern crystals), and nerfing the value of anything token related (Token Frenzy, Token Luck, Token detector, token booster). I feel like the tokens are actually pretty balanced the way they are.

#6 Nostalgia, Oct 28, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
    JoeLiberty likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.