Prison Season 14 | Feedback Wanted

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Zac25zac, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Zac25zac

Zac25zac

Prison Season 14 - Feedback Thread
    We'd like your feedback on Season 14 of Prison. If there's anything you want to be changed, added, or even removed, here is the best place to put it!

All constructive feedback is appreciated!

Darenn, AlexMarkey and boomrabbits_ like this.
  2. Hydro_dota

make cls rare again

_Void_Lord_ likes this.
  3. DweebTheWeeb

How to get Mob Armour?

4. Darenn

Darenn
    Dungeons are a great addition to the sub-server and after a few games, here are a few of my ideas!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Abilities

Abilities could make the addition to the shop and may be purchased with Dungeon Tokens. Abilities would be items that can be used during the dungeon to give an advantage to the player(s).
    Quick ideas for Abilities:
    After killing an X number of mobs, you get access to a Sharpness V sword for 30 seconds;
    After killing an X number of mobs, all mobs' health would decrease to half;
    After killing an X number of mobs, all mobs would become frozen, but killable, for 5 seconds.

Pause the Game

Now, I'm not sure how this could be possible, but, dungeons can last quite some time. I feel like it'd be very nice to be able to pause the game, get some water, food, and return a few minutes later.

Dungeon Credits Multiplier

I've gotten to Round 31 lately and we've noticed that regardless of the number of rounds pushed through, the number of dungeon credits acquired per round remains the same. I think it'd be pretty neat to have a credit multiplier every 10 rounds or so.
    Examples:
    - Round 1: x1
    - Round 10: x1.25
    - Round 20: x1.5
    - Round 30: x1.75
    and so on...

Let me know your thoughts!

Zac25zac likes this.
  5. Darenn

Darenn
    Mob Armor can be gathered by killing the mobs named after the armor (Enderman, Iron Golem, Rabbits, Witches, Zombies, Magmas, Blazes, & Creeper).
    To get the heads, it is best that you kill the mobs with a Decapitation I or II sword.
    The ratios aren't too high so it might take you some time!

Let me know if you have any other questions on Discord!
    Darenn#5629

6. _Void_Lord_

Yes why does every non and their mother have a Cl now

7. luvbri

luvbri
    Hey! I am loving this new update at the moment, even greater since the naked variant of dungeons was added, but I would love to see the addition of a ranged weapon, a bow in particular. We have a melee weapon with the diamond sword, but sometimes the skeletons get incredibly annoying, and I would love to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Cheers!

LeafyTiger24, Zac25zac and AlexMarkey like this.
  8. Thorndog

Feedback for season 14, You guys have done an outstanding job on season 14, I heard prison reset and I was like ok ill go look, and boy was I surprised, I applauded yall for a job well done top-notch.

LeafyTiger24 likes this.
  9. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Adding on to this, I think it would be a good idea for the naked kit to have a default bow (maybe with infinity) but I definitely think that if you are using mob armour then the bow should have some level of power enchantment on it, possibly around power 3, since strength doesn't work for bow attacks so it would keep the bow being useful to someone that uses mob armour. It could be also made that what mob armour you have on will determine the power level on the bow.

Zac25zac and luvbri like this.
  10. underscore_loyal

_LoyL
    This season has Really performed well. I'm especially fond of the keys being all common. This gives everyone a close to equal chance to recieve their items through keys

Improvements:

Timer Cooldown For /back after you die

I've Seen many people macro /back after they die to intentionally annoy the player they die to on purpose
    This would also prevent people from /back'ing to pickup their set after they bow boost themselves to death to avoid getting killed while being chased

Incognito Nametags For Boss
    As a part of the pvp community, many people will gank someone off boss intentionally so they don't win, this would 100% fix that
    (Other than lunar cosmetics but those can be toggled)

Remove Bear Spawner From Care Package
    This event is way too easy to win and /back. I think an event key is enough.
    If left as is, this is a 60 second event that rewards over $7 mil + An event key.

Make Dungeon Credits Withdrawable
    If dungeon credits are withdrawable, this makes a new currency. People can buy and sell credits to upgrade their Runestones
    and people who dont like mining, will have a source of income besides Contraband

Season 14 Is off to a good start, Staff team popped off :)

IGN: _LoyL
    Discord: _LoyL#0436

bdqt and Zac25zac like this.
  11. bdqt

bdqt
    Season 14, the szns keep coming, ive honestly been taking a break most the time, but im off and on, and Its mcc, my main server, so ill always be on, love the dungeons thingy its soo much fun :D!!

Darenn and Zac25zac like this.
  12. HowBoutNow

make a confirmation for ah sales
    make it so we can type 1m for coin flips instead of the whole number (e.g) 1000000)

13. randyhotel

You can obtain mob armor from /ma. A full set of mob armor requires 40 mob skulls (10 per armor piece). Mob skulls can be obtained while killing eligible mobs with a decapitation sword.

14. ItsConnor_

I would say to add a second rarity for keys, lots of items that should be harder to obtain are extremely easy to get. I do like how everything is common, but it made things that are meant to be rare way to easy to get. I would say to keep most items from keys common, however rarer items like chunk loaders, perks, etc should be put in a new tier that has a different name (example: golden or legendary). Higher value items should also go in this "legendary" category, for example, tier 3 money pouches can go in here, but tiers 1 and 2 can remain common, or 2 mining backpacks would be legendary, while 1 mining backpack would remain in the common category.

15. Viizic

Viizic
    Hey again, These are my takes on the new season.

I think that prison loses it's playercount after a while every single season because it is just the same. You guys NEED to add some form of mid season content update. This "Winter crate" is not enough.

Pmine perms:
    As i have said before, i think there should be personal perms in the pmines,like an example you can trust two friends, but only give one of them access to your spawners. I also think you should be able to lock your pmine but not your plot and vice versa.

Robots:
    Add a toggleable in game reminder to refill the pmine robot gem miners

PMD:
    Buff the money recieved when doing PMD.

Backpacks:
    let us take ores out of the backpacks, not that important but would be nice.

Envoy:
    Add back envoy, right now, if you are a "noob" in pvp there is about 0% chance you can win and secure any loot. if you added envoy back, with a little tweaks like buffing the rewards, that would be very interesting.

Chunk loaders:
    Chunk loaders are pretty much free at this point. you made them too common. please fix this next season.

PvP:
    I think now that with KitPvP removed, you guys need to add more profitable things to do for pvpers, such as rewards for leveling up your pvp level. Also adding custom enchants that are rare that you can use on swords to double contraband gained when killing a smuggler.

Chest shops:
    make creating large chest shops easier, maybe allowing us to connect one sign to multiple chests.

Zac25zac and LeafyTiger24 like this.
  16. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello! Id love to share my opinions on the new season from both an eco and pvp player perspective.

Permissions on Plots / P Mines

I personally would love to see another role be added to prison mines. Currently there is trusted / member / owner. Another permissions such as Officer like factions was would be convenient for a lot of players. (Viizic's idea about the personal permissions would also be a cool addition)

King Of The Hill

King Of The Hill is a fun event, but it takes extremely long to capture the hill. This event takes between 1-2 hours to complete, so a reduction in time needing to capture this should be reduced by at least 25%.

Dungeons

The idea of dungeons was amazing, but it really isnt that fun at all. I would recommend the addition of abilites (blaze kit receives a fireball every 20 seconds, enderman receives an ender pearl) and buffs that can be added along the way like a regen buff for kits with no regen for a round. The dungeon map should also consist of hidden pathways and not a circular box. Some teleporters would be cool too!

Runestones

Runestones are cool, other then the fact that the strength on the rune is extremely annoying for pvp. The strength obliterates players in 2-3 hits from pvping without a chance to react. The pvp buffs should be removed overall. The runestone should be more focused towards mining. Some more mining abilities would be cool. A possible vein miner or even a nuke that blows up the whole mine that can be done every hour.

Chunk Loaders

The chunk loader is supposed to be a rare and powerful item, but it isnt anymore. Chunk loaders shouldnt be as common as of now, but not as rare as before.

Zac25zac and Viizic like this.
  17. __Tss__Smoke__

1. Make payout system for prison
    2. keep the winter keys just name them spring or something
    3. Some people just want to farm contra instead of getting killed 1000 times just to get 1 bear relocating farm and dock the price would be ideal
    4. Fix CF system __Tss___Rich__ thinks its rigged :D

18. zSwift

Hello!
    I think void should be brought back into prison again as if it was back in 2018. There should be a difference tho where when a guy falls into the void his loot does not disappear but the loot teleports and drops in a certain place in the map and if another guy is standing there (where the portal is) then he gets the loot.

Example:

There is a place called "A" in the map which is located in the middle of the map and when a guy falls into the void the loot from that guy falls in the place "A" where anyone could take the loot.

Thank you for reading

19. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    no

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.