Prison Season 13 | Players Feedback

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Viizic, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Tristan Tate

We're sending out a jet to pick you up at the nearest air strip, be there at 9pm, and we will get you sorted. Pack a swim suit

2. frostysoul

well all i know is the smugglers were a great idea but who ever thought of grouping them up right next to the sell guy there are lower than dirt they need to randomly spawn so it will reduce the amount of fail pvp camping player kills i mean come on its so lame its not even funny just tired of watch 5 gang members rope in like 100m in a hour just camping the smugglers get some sort of common sense into this please for the love of god

3. jemelina

jemelina
    that's enough mcc for me for rest of the year

4. Thomxs

Its a gang based pvp system, you have to play with other players. Its not the servers fault for you dropping alone. They sell in groups for safety thats the game. If they were to spawn in randomly, regardless you would still get 5v1d even if this was to change.

5. JCONTOP

PLZ ADD BACK BEACONING THOMXS AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL AGREE!!!

6. frostysoul

not really if they would have them s[read out in different areas they would not be camping kills in one spot in pvp they would have to run all over to do it and if the would even set it up to have them spawn at different locations randomly then it would reduce the camping

7. OwenCW

OwenCW
    I already made a post about changes last season so I will just add some of the best ones here that I didnt see implemented into Season 13 so far.
    • We need more customisation for /pmine perms. Possibly you could add more categories for this or allow us to set perms for individual players
    • Let us set separate perms for our pmines and plots (for example so we can lock our plot but not the mine)
    • Add a toggleable in game reminder to refill the pmine robot gem miners
    • Make creating large chest shops easier, maybe allow us to connect one sign to multiple chests
    • Let players earn key items like backpacks some way that isnt buying them with money off /ah or having to buy keys (could be done through improving cellmate rewards
    • Put the boosters on sale (like everything else is) during the normal reset/event sales
    • Make sure to align the /p plot with the actual minecraft chunk borders
    • Let us take out the ores from our backpacks

8. Yresry

QwenCW
    Hey there,

I agree with most of the things Viizic said in his post, i also agree with what OwenCW said above me.

However, i dont think the spawner choice was the best, chicken/ocelot is impossible to automatically kill, squids dont move with water and blazes take ages to drown. Basically ur only able to go Magma's or bear spawners.

I want to point out especially i think it is needed to be able to make seperate perms (and /lock) for your plot and mine.

:[)

OwenCW and Viizic like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.