Prison Season 13 | Players Feedback

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Viizic, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Viizic

Viizic
    Hey, this thread is going to be my personal feedback, and everyone who has feedback they want to come with ofc :)

Boosters:
    Personally i think the new pledging system is great, however the command /pledge could be decent to add for it, not that big of a deal but could be cool. As well as putting the boosters on sale :)

Pmine Perms:
    I think we need more options for setting perms, such as giving personal perms to each one of the players, like if you want your closest mate to have access to everything, but you also want your friends have access to build and destroy, but at the same time the public not. Aswell as adding seperate perms for the pmine and the p plot, such as locking your pmine and not your p plot.

Robots:
    Adding a feature which shows a toggleable robot fuel countdown which you can disable and enable for each pmine. separete robot perms would also be an idea, as you could give everyone permission to refuel but not steal from the chest. (same could be done for the PMD so you can let players use the PMD but not steal the minion money.

PMD
    I think buffing the rewards from the PMD is needed, right now people only do it for the minions, some don't even do them at all, and the reward is very minimal.

Chest Shops
    Make creating large chest shops easier, maybe allow us to connect one sign to multiple chests, or being able to copy signs. Also adding huge/infinite chests into myth keys could be an idea. I also want hoppers underneath chestshops to work, so you can automatically empty your shop for selling tokens or contraband.

Wyverns
    Im not sure if the wyverns got changed in any way, but if they didn't they should nerf the amount of tokens dropped by it.

Backpacks:
    Let us take out the ores from our backpacks

Cellmates:
    Buffing the cellmate rewards are needed. Here is my opinion of what could be in the cellmate rewards.
    In the lower levels we could get Token Luck & miners delight for our mining armor. Sell wands could be spread out the levels. Tokens as well could be spread out through the levels. Pickaxe XP aswell spread through a few levels. Spawners! some worse spawners in the start and eventually better spawners and maybe even multiple at the highest levels.

Envoy:
    Same as cellmates envoy needs a buff. here is my list of items that should/could be added:

Random spawner.
    Tokens, possibly 16 for common, 32 for rare, 64 for legendary and 128 on epic.
    Beacons as a common reward
    Pickaxe XP papers such as 10k xp as legendary and 20k in epic.
    Envoy money pouch with different rarities aswell could be: 100k, 200k, 500k and 1m

2. Liltacos

To add onto this, the /kit for donor ranks are pretty much useless for most. I already leveled up my pickaxe to be better than my immortal pickaxe. Maybe instead of rank picks an equivalent of pickaxe xp could be there instead.

abbs and obqo like this.
  3. obqo

obqo_
    Just wanted to add a tip to those who want to get ores (say, iron blocks from donor mines) from their backpack. Just have a friend (or alt, if you have no friends) create a shop where you sell these ores for free; hitting the sign will extract all ores from backpacks.

For example:

player
    S FREE
    Iron Block

4. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Yo what if the PMD minions counted twords blocks mine in the pmine think that would be a cool feature

OwenCW and abbs like this.
  5. AlexMarkey

Some great suggestions here!
    Just want to update this though (since a few of your suggestions have actually been implemented this season)

# Robot permissions have been split up this season (so you can now give players access to refuel your robots without giving them access to open the chests). This change also goes with the PMD (You can now allow visitors to use your PMD without allowing them to spend your Minion Money).

# Wyverns were also nerfed this season

OwenCW, noob_alt and Viizic like this.
  6. Thomxs

To improve pvp or the amount that would grind pvp etc, it would be great to introduce the level system from last system and sort of like leveling up your mine the more player kills you get or the more contraband mobs you kill the more you level up and the more you can sell the mob loot for. This would make more players want to actually grind pvp and what not as it creates a challenge. The current contraband system will most likely die in the next week when grinding for contraband will just die out in the economy it needs to increase with level to keep up through the whole season. i listened to many groups of pvpers say this so i thought id speak for most . thanks, - Thomxs / SH0TS

Also this server is so behind rn, Envoys give nothing good so they have 0 point to actual players you need to decrease the time to every half an hour and buff the loot to make the miners want to go into pvp instead of just mining . There needs to be custom enchants for armor to create actual fun like other servers. Like kitpvp regardless if this is a prison server. The whole server is dead actually so u my aswell just merge kit pvp to prison and add pots / create a gap timer. this will make 2 dead communities possibly come together to make this alive again. Also there are no items that are rare its just boring, everything can be bought or made within an hour most other servers it can take a week of grinding to make something good making your time worth while and fun. SORRY FOR RANT this is what ive been listing for many many old players that want to return.

#6 Thomxs, Sep 6, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
    Nikki_, Centrally, AURailing and 8 others like this.
  7. Rom

Rom

rare Thomxs W

Andrew Tate and Thomxs like this.
  8. Andrew Tate

This is the peak of masculinity Thomxs, well done for standing up to the system.

Hasbulla, DAZ and SH0TS like this.
  9. Buckxt

Buckxt
    Phenomenal wording, I agree with this statement. Staff please, get a grip and fix this dying server!

jemelina and Andrew Tate like this.
  10. DAZ

DAZ

I agree, Alex you need to do something more than just add 'smugglers' and a bear spawner...

11. M0DIFIER

Cant agree more bro, hopefully they listen

DAZ likes this.
  12. DAZ

DAZ

Tate I don't like you, but this can be the only thing we agree on.

13. Hasbulla

Ты скажи им, Thomxs!

14. jemelina

jemelina
    only facts said, agreed, approved, accepted
    [paid partnership]

Buckxt, Thomxs and Hasbulla like this.
  15. Hasbulla

heyyyy

16. Andrew Tate

hey baby, can I fly you out to Romania for business?

17. AURailing

Wow... As an OG of prisons (season 1 god) This is what i've always wanted. I am so excited if this update happens, Ill be screaming like a little girl who just got a soft serve icecream at McDonalds. I'll be jumping up and down with the biggest smile on my face. It's amazing how we still have ideas like this in our community. Thanks Thomxs... -AURailing ( godly pvper aka au king aka prison og )

Andrew Tate and Thomxs like this.
  18. AURailing

where mysticspell at buddy

19. Centrally

YOU EDATED LOOOL

20. Andrew Tate

she bad, she bad.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.