Prison | Season 12 Feedback!

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Kyee__, May 7, 2022.

1. Kyee__

Kyee__

____________________________________________________________________________________
    Prison Season 12.0 - Feedback Thread
    We'd like your feedback on Season 12.0 of Prison. If there's anything you want changed, added or even removed, here is the best place to put it! The Quality Assurance Team & Alex will be looking to this thread to see where we can improve.

All constructive feedback is appreciated!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

#1 Kyee__, May 7, 2022
    Last edited: May 7, 2022
  2. Zinathrow

The wheel of fortune needs to able to spin more than once every 24 hours due the introduction of Mining Minions or the amount of POMD tickets given increased. To make the grind for Mining minions and that content more accessible to newer or returning players

3. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Please look into the idea of allowing players to place their own customizations onto their cellmates via placing a skull of their choice along with armor pieces and items into the slots provided. I was SO disappointed to find out that I can only pick from a pre-determined selection of skulls, armor, and items. thx

4. PurbleMist

We are a little over a month into this season and so now would be a great time to put my ideas out there.

After the disaster that happened a few days ago I would like to add my suggestion for making it easier for staff to track down items or just know if an item was scammed easier. A solution for pickaxes would just be showing Top 3 or 5 players of most blocks broken with this pickaxe under under the blocks broken section in the stats UI. You can also just add an "Original Creator - Name" onto important items like backpacks. Would just find player name whenever they get a backpack out of a key and put it there.

Going onto things that were added/changed this season.

PMD and PMD minions.
    Let’s face it PMD isn’t fun especially when you are forced to use it for around 9 hours just to unlock all 6 minions. My suggestion. Change the bonus time for PMD usage into a break more blocks per tick. Currently it looks like it breaks 5 in a + symbol. Make it 6 at first upgrade.
    Secondly on same topic. Wheel and it’s interaction to getting PMD uses it dumb and fully RNG based. If you roll under 5 uses for the first roll of your pmine you aren’t getting your first minion today. Roll 2 uses and 1 in your first 2 spins. You aren't getting your first minion in 48 hours. The possible changes I would suggest. During the 24 hour interval you can reroll your wheel but it doesn’t give you a different pmine boost and the amount of blocks required increases each time you roll during the 24 hours or the amount of tickets gained is decreased each time you roll during the 24 hours. Either option would be reset to there default amount upon you losing your pmine wheel boost.
    Finally the minions themselves. They need to be able to work 24/7 like the robots. Currently there is little to no reason to have a chunk loader because you still need a console client afk in your pmine for your minions. Doesn’t matter how you make this work it just needs to. You shouldn’t need 2 accounts to make progress on the server in a timely manner.

Cellmate.
    The reduction from 50% to 25% is a great change but now you need to add some meaningful stuff into the new gaps between percent's. Giving random books or just guaranteed Miners delight/Token luck books as an early level reward. Wyvern crystals, robot gems, tokens, and pickaxe xp scattered throughout. Would be my suggestion as well as changing the late game rewards into actual meaningful amounts. Level 42 current reward - 10 Robot Gems. Such a late reward and such a small amount no one cares. Level 47 current reward - 2 random spawners change to 2 skeleton spawners. Level 46 current reward - 5mil IMO money rewards in small amounts on the percent discount rewards as an added bonus would be the only way they can work. As a solo reward they will always be way too much or way too little. Finally I personally think it would be really nice if we were able to get a limited symbol we are able to use any season but only obtain that season as a level 50 bonus cellmate reward.

Anything I haven't commented on I either think is fine, haven't used enough to comment on, or just not as important as the mentioned problems.

Kinito likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.