Prison Pvp Loot Timers

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Dleeper, Oct 18, 2020.

?

Should they Add Timers To Pickup Loot From pvp

1. Yes A Timer

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO Timer

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Dleeper

Dleeper
    Hey Prisons my name is Dleeper And I Got a Topic So When you are IN Pvp And you kill someone and you dont Have room to carry all the Gear So they Do /back and get it all back. They should add a Timer so you can have time to pick up the loot because its kinda annoying killing something and getting nothing because they did /back

( Post How Long it Should Be If You voted Yes their should Be A Timer Down in the Comments )

[Immortal] Dleeper - Love you all and Have Fun

mcrcus likes this.
  2. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    No need to make these changes because we already have the command /back for players that have a rank high enough to execute it. For the loot timer, there is no reason to have it because if you want the loot then you would be quick and go to one of your chests and put all the items in your inventory in there and then do /back and grab that loot. It is not likely for someone to have a full inventory and die in pvp.

3. Dleeper

Dleeper
    Ok most people who pvp have 6 sets of p4 and they same armor so it does not break and say i kill you with 6 sets and i got 6 sets i would not have rooom but i have rooom in my g chest but they do /back or someone just runs overs and grabs the loot that does not do /back they would get the loot and you killed the person for nothing

4. Tether

Tether
    Honestly I'm torn between this idea. When people clean my kill, or steal all of my loot from my kill it is frustrating, or especially when they /back and I get hitmarkers but they don't get combat tagged. This idea would be a good thing to implement, but what would be the point of /back?
    Either way, this is an decent idea but it would tick some players off.
    +0.5

5. Dleeper

Dleeper
    You can Do /back with gear and try to kill them or /back between the mines and a sell shop

#5 Dleeper, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  6. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Hello Dleeper!

Turtle here. I am going to have to say yes and no on this proposal. I do think people with the /back command have a advantage, don't get me wrong, but if they go back immediately and you have decent gear. You should be able to kill them. Now its where they put on a kit where I can see that as frustrating. From my knowledge factions has a drop limit of 15 seconds. This means the person who killed the other person has 15 seconds (Or the amount of time it takes before your combat tag goes away) to get the person they killeds gear. I can see this being implemented in Prison but I think it's unlikely, as PvP is NOT the main purpose to it. Though it is a factor it is not the main purpose. Whenever I want to get some diamond or emerald blocks I always go to /warp donator. Not many people that you kill in the PvP zone will have blocks. I think that they could add this feature but maybe only for 10 seconds. I don't think they will anytime soon however, as Prisons has been getting insane numbers lately and i'm sure MCC would like to continue that. All in all this isn't a bad idea but I don't see it being added anytime soon. Hopefully this helped and have a wonderful day!

-Turtle

7. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    /back is really op for people who have it.
    Kill grinding when people do /back is also bannable.
    Hmm...
    I'm not sure about this one.

8. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Is it bannabe to kill grind to get a player head?

9. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    This would be pay to win for pvp as people who didn't have iron rank would have to lose their gear without the ability to do anything. This would make pvpers feel the need to have iron rank to actually be a pvper

10. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    MCC ranks enable you to do this - that's the point.
    Otherwise, how would they make money?

Also, kill grinding is bannable if someone reports it.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.