Prison Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Auxn, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Auxn

Any of you know which is the best order to upgrade your prison pickaxe? Thanks!

2. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    Hello!
    Personally I would recommend upgrading your pick to Efficiency 24 or 31 (personal choice), before focusing on Fortune and getting the pickaxe to Fortune 10 for maximum block drops.
    After that, you can choose either Blast Mine or Token Detector.
    Have a great day/night!

Zac25zac and Yukihira like this.
  3. Zac25zac

Zac25zac
    Hello!

I personally go for Efficiency 31, Fortune X, Token Detector X, Blast Mine X, then finish Efficiency!
    All is up to you!

BlockyBeach likes this.
  4. Deesal

Deesal
    Hiya.

So as said above, Efficiency 24 will insta break ores so is good if you're mining in any mine apart from D-Mine or PvP Mine. Efficiency 31 will insta break D-Mine blocks so the one you choose is based on where you'll be mining. I personally have this at 24.
    Follow this off with Fortune X to get more ores.
    After this, depending on whether tokens are valued quite high or not, you can choose Blast Mine or Token Detector. Personally, at this part of the season, Blast Mine would be better and Token Detector is only better later on in the season when Tokens inflate.

Should end up looking very nice like this:
    upload_2021-9-5_14-59-40.png

BlockyBeach and Zac25zac like this.
  5. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    I went with upgrading the Efficiency to 24, then putting upgrades into token detector and fortune equally. Tokens are an easy way to get a lot of money fast, and the fortune upgrades allow you to fill your inventory faster when mining. I would hold off on blast mining until you get your fortune and token detector maxed.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.