Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Prison Pickaxe Disappeared from Inventory

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Stepson, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepson

I recently logged into the prison server and my pickaxe had disappeared from my inventory. I know I did not drop the pickaxe since I have my drop key set as a key that I never touch, and I remembered it being in my inventory when I last logged out. This was the only pickaxe I had ever used on the server and it had around 422k broken blocks on it. I was really hoping staff could provide a replacement as this is ridiculous and quite frankly makes me want to quit the server. I just donated $25 to upgrade to Diamond from Lapis and then this happens. I spoke to other players in-game and they told me this has also happened to them or a friend before. Somebody please help.

2. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Hey there Stepson!

How awfull that this happend to you D:
    As you might understand there is not a way for us Staff members to just trust anyone on what they say. That is why we need video evidence of something like this happening. If you do not have that, there unforunately is nothing we can do about it </3. If you do have any evidence, please share it with me on Discord (Youri#2087) and then I'll see what I can do for you!

If you are 100% sure that you didn't lose it by any of your own mistakes I would advise you to check with anyone who you might share your account with. If there is no one you share your account with then there might be a chance that your account got compromised so I would advise you to change the password to your Minecraft Account right away!

You can also DM my Discord if you have any other questions on this matter.

-------------------- Question Answered, Thread Locked --------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.