Prison LMS Kill Rewards

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by AISystem, Sep 8, 2020.

?

LMS Kill Rewards

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AISystem

I feel like LMS in prison should get like 5-10k per kill as LMS as you may already know is just big groups fighting each other where only one person can win and I feel like a reward should be given to all members taking part in it and actually getting kills or killing someone of the people in the big groups.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! i like this idea of adding a kill reward but i’m not sure about 5k-10k i get its an event and such, but lms isn’t like it once was where people would stack up on p4. lms has every player in iron armor and the cheap *** gapples and a dia sword.
    and kills in pvp are 2k for donators and like 1k or smth for rookies.

i think maybe something around 2k-5k per kill would be a nice bonus. like, especially since in lms you don’t really lose anything since it suspends all of your items. and it’s only the winners on top who come out with an actual key

anyways these are just my thoughts. there’s prolly more layers to lms and all that or maybe not and that’s why lms had to turn to the gay side changing our skins and all that... anwyays

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.