Prison Idea's & Suggestions

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Kyee__, Aug 9, 2022.

1. ItsConnor_

bruh

2. zanemicjonh_f

Could you add something called /itemflip it is basicly /cf but with items that have the same value. XD thank you

noob_alt likes this.
  3. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Hi, I just wanted to highlight the five nest suggestions I saw so far on this thread:

"
    - Make it so you don't have to AFK minions

- Have a built in command that shows all the colors for text and how to use it

- Please finally add a /pledge command, this would let players put money into a pot for a specific booster type (primarily market boosters) and whenever a player next activates that booster they get all the money in the pot. This will make it so more people are willing to buy boosters which is a win for prison players but also will encourage more boosters to be bought which is more money back into the servers pocket. Too many times have i seen players claiming that they will donate money to whoever starts a market booster, just for them to not give them the promised money when they do activate the booster. You could maybe allow a 30 mins cooldown for players to remove their money from the pot if they have to go offline

- Improve payout/rewards for doing the PMD (basically everyone who i have talked to doesnt like to do it because it is boring and the money reward is minimal)

- Mine bombs. Basically something that would be called like a "minebomb" and if you were to throw it on any mine, it would explode a chunk of the mine out. there would be levels like minebomb would be a smaller bomb and like a minestar would be a big bomb that would wipe out nearly half the mine. (Want to add my own little twist to this something similar top fertilizer bombs from SB would be great - Pork)
    "

These are straight copied from other people's suggestions and I think they would be very beneficial to all players. Also, prison is a 1.8.9 game mode let's please keep it that way I beg.

-Pork

OwenCW and noob_alt like this.
  4. PhilMyNutz

correkt
    Give Immortals /fix for a cost maybe like 100k a piece? or more not really sure what best option to fit the eco would be and also i think pvp items in ancient keys should be a thing like maybe a stack or two of gapps or sh 6s or just sh 5s to keep things fair either way and beaconing always attracts the og pvpers back

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.