Prison Idea

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by shreqymc, Jan 12, 2022.

1. shreqymc

In my opinion cellmates are boring to level up and use.You mine 15k blocks and level up your cellmate and then again and again and again.I think instead of cellmates you could add Pets.So different pets will give different abilities.For example:1% of a rankup every level,A sell boost once activated,Strength 1 for 6 seconds once activated etc.I also think levelling these pets up would also be more fun.For sell boost pets you could level them up by either mining or when you sell an item with the pet ability activated or with the pvp pet you can get levels by killing other players and mining.You could also add pet xp pouches in crates (adding another good reason for people to buy keys.The way you could obtain these pets is by keys or by having a rare drop while mining.By adding the chance to get a pet while mining will make more new players or players who dont want to p2w have a fair chance of getting a pet.

BTW this is my first forums post as you can tell so please give me some ideas on how to improve.

As always have a good day!

2. Haylos

Haylos
    Hey,

I really like the idea of adding something that could level up while in pvp, however I dont think the cellmate should be removed as its main objective is for miners to achieve certain levels and rewards while mining. I ALSO like the idea of adding maybe xp pouches to crates INSTEAD of the SAD CUSTOM ENCHANTS OR RENAME SCROLLS :((. What I dont agree with you with is on the pets being obtainable through crates since that seems a little P2W even if they are rare in game.

Also about you asking for ideas on ur posts, you can take a look at other forum posts from another players where they make a couple suggestions on what to add what not to add, etc. These can give you a pretty good idea on how to improve your posting.

abbs likes this.
  3. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    I think this could be a fun addition, not really many complaints here as the more content the better as long as it doesnt hinder the gameplay.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.