Prison Idea!

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Mikiih_, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Mikiih_

Heyo!
    I have an idea to have upgradable axe,becouse why dont have one?
    So here is my idea to the upgrades:

Blast mine
    Fortune(ik fortune dont works in wood but is idea)
    Token Detector

Efficiency

DIscord:Mikiih_#0111

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! this suggestions feels familiar not from but from when upgradeable pickaxes first came out. anwyays
    i think this is a cool idea, like, “on paper” but i don’t see it being implemented. the wood mine isn’t so much for money and more so for plots, at least that’s what majority of community does and if you’re using wood mine for profit you’re prolly doing something wrong. axes are really only used in wood mine and plots and occasionally pvp if it’s a rookie or a naked using kit axe or people selling sharp5 axes but those havnt been as popular lately/in later seasons. since the use of axes isn’t that great compared to the use for pickaxes i don’t see a use to go through the trouble and add upgradeable features on the axe
    if tokens are somewhat of a deal for you, i think u can just wear token detectet CE on your armor. but i’m not fully sure if this works in wood mines

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.