Prison Envoys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LendingGalaxy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello, id like to talk about prisons envoys. They should make them a lot more fun by having them more hidden around the map and make it so all players have a chance to get them because the overpowered people will Just kill the noobs and it doesn’t make it as fun. Or try making them harder to get such as when opening one you got to anwser a Minecraft related question such as how much sticks do you need for a ladder. This would make the envoys more fun and they should add back spawners back to the envoys but not to op spawners or add like 250k cash or something. Nobody really cares about them as much as they did anymore.

sinderr likes this.
  2. sinderr

sinderr
    Hi ! Thanks for posting, this is a really good idea and i agree with the fact aboutasking the minecraft related question, and i can agree with the increased rewards. Whenever im playing im not very motivated to run into pvp (and most likley die) for like 15 levels. Thanks for posting !!

Horace_Altman likes this.
  3. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Hi Lending, I think they should make the rewards better and maybe have more envoys. They should also make it so that they spawn in not all at once but 1 every 15 seconds or so like skyblock.

When you talk about minecraft related question for opening envoys I disagree. However, I think that a pluggin xbenz could prbably develope is a question in chat related to minecraft/MCC server, and whoever answers fist wins something like 150k.

xStrafings
    Leader of money

4. Airpxds

TropikalResort
    Hello!

This is a really good suggestion! The only thing I disagree with is the Minecraft Questions because for Example: Which 2 people created Minecraft? And while your answering (Jeb and Notch) Someone kills you while you are typing and steals the envoy. And also, don’t add back spawners to the envoys because basically the only spawners people usually want are Witch, IG etc. But make the max cash you can get from an envoy 300k-400k.

5. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Hey! I have to say envoys for sure have room for improvement. There could be better rewards cooler animations and a lot more. These type of things take time, and the owners are constantly working on sub-server resets. I do believe that they will be changed in the future when the owners have time.

#5 PorkChcp, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    Horace_Altman likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.