Prison economy in future seasons

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by BlockyBeach, Aug 13, 2020.

1. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    This thread is basically about suggesting ideas about the prison economy - what could change, what should stay the same, and what new ideas might be implemented.
    What things should happen to the economy, for example, to prevent rapid inflation and hyperinflation such that spawners are a de-facto currency?
    Feel free to post ideas below.

#1 BlockyBeach, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  2. Mikiih_

Heyo! I think that in order to avoid rapid inflation, the price of spawners should increase

3. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    That is an interesting suggestion.
    It would make spawners rarer, but it may affect who gets said spawners.

4. gnomo_454

Gnomo_454
    Hello guys, more expensive spawners I think it would result in the delay of the advance in the prison, stores today keep with spawners basically, I think that to improve the economy something must be thought about in mines, ores values or their drop

5. Filiplayz

Filiplayz
    im open to discussions but everything has already been finalized. They mentioned that there were going to be big changes to prison core mechanics. I think we are going to see some significant changes this Saturday not only to the ranking and mining systems but to the way prison is played economically. At the end of the day this is just speculation based on what iv seen in the past month but this is just my opinion. All the changes for the upcoming season will be posted on a forum thread soon probably in the following days.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.