Prison | /back | Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Zeroe, May 2, 2020.

1. Zeroe

I feel like there should be a cool-down between each /back. Whenever you kill somebody in /warp pvp people always keep spamming /back to take their loot back and it's very annoying. Also another reason why this cool-down should be added is because someone was abusing the hell out of the command and my friend kept killing them, then my friend got banned for "Account Grinding" when it was just an annoying player spamming /back. Please take this suggestion into consideration, it gets really irritating whenever a player spams /back all the time.
    ~In my opinion the cool-down should be 10 seconds.
    Thank you,
    -Zeroe.

Bobby1106 likes this.
  2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey!

To be honest, I don't really see a point in adding this due to the fact that in almost every kill that you get, you recieve 2 grand therefore you don't lose much instead, you gain. Regardless, after like 5 times that you kill the player, the stop doing /back.

For me, this is a -1.

Have a good day!

Mxats likes this.
  3. Sweeping

Sweeping
    I STRONGLY AGREE With what you said. The /back command should have a cool-down in pvp. I think there should be at least a 10 second cooldown. When I waste all of my god-apples and break 90% of my protection 4 armor, i would like to receive the loot i just fought for. If the player does /back right after you kill him and he spams it and gets his loot back after dying, whats the point? However i do not think there should be a /back cooldown outside of pvp since it gets pretty annoying to sell to player shops like cam3 while mining without /back. /back when mining is a time saver. With that being said i am +1 with the /back cooldown

I think you possibly made the worst point in history. 1 god apple is worth 15k now, thats about 7 kills per god apple AGAINST NAKEDS. Its not even guarenteed to get the 2,000$ after you kill the player. If the victim dies and is able to pick up his entire inventory of p4 back and god apples, thats not even close to worth 2k. A set of immortal gear goes for 750k+ and youre gonna sit there and tell us that the cooldown shouldnt be added?! Youre insane and obviously do not pvp enough.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.