Prison and Skyblock Add in

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by LendingGalaxy, Nov 12, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello, i'm LendingGalaxy and I thought about having something new to prison and possibly skyblock. Adding bosses. These bosses will be rated in difficulty on how hard they are to kill and possibly make them have abilities such as having a witch use a magic spell where it gives everyone slowness or a skeleton having a rain of arrows. Once killing these bosses either alone or with the server, you can receive rewards such as money or special items. The rewards will be based on the amount of damage done. I think this would be neat to add in. If you didn't want the bosses to be only for private people or have certain people have the rewards, base it off who does the most damage gets better rewards and everyone else can have a small reward such as 50k and the person who bought the egg could recieve an automatic custom award. Prison barely has any interest in it and adding this would make it more fun. Barely nobody mines that much as they make money off spawners and coinfliping. I hope you like my idea and continue on with it and so does the community.

Thanks! Dm me if you have any questions - LendingGalaxy#6986

2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I agree this would be fun bosses on the store you could buy for like 5$ person who bought it gets like a 100k-250k reward and then highest damage gets other rewards. It would be summoned in warp pvp and fought there.

The issue with this is that skyblock, its event that occurs every 8 hours, happens to be a boss. This is the one issue I see with this. I like your idea and think it would be cool to implement it. Just don't make it too OP

3. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    It's an interesting concept that I reckon does have the potential on the Prison server (maybe not so Skyblock). You should add a few more details on the specifics of this as I do find it a little hard to follow parts of your idea. Are you suggesting this replace lms or envoy? This 'egg' that you buy is it from the buycraft store? Where would this event occur?

4. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    You would buy the egg from the buycraft store or possibly put it in keys. It wouldn’t really be an event just something you could buy or have it be an constant event and have a special boss from the store. Wouldn’t replace envoys or lms. Possibly make a event as in /warp arena

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.