Potential adventure map/ mini game in skyblock1

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Spartan_596, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Spartan_596

Hey I'm new to the forums but wanted to show progress in my island. Me and XampX have been working since the beginning of the season to build the most aesthetically pleasing map in SB1. After much thought we are considering making a mini game in which we hide a diamond block/ or sponge somewhere in the map and have people search for it for a prize; a better alternative to four corners or a similar minigame. Additionally, we may add a comprehensive story to the map through signs/ dispensers to created an engaging/ interactive experience for visitors. Ive included photos of the map so far, but it is far from finished. Any feedback would be great. If you wish to visit /is warp enchant
    Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/Xui5Nba

Keres likes this.
  2. Keres

KERE5
    The build looks great! Consider taking a fly through with some shaders on in replay mod or similar. Or if you want me to, I can give it a shot?

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.