PODCAST RANK

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by fedham, Aug 14, 2020.

1. fedham

fedham
    This was a joke but im putting this in here for the 0.000001% chance it does become a thing. (perks would be to globally announce when an MCC NEWS episode is out.)

2. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    Lol no.

fedham likes this.
  3. fedham

fedham
    i shot my shot

4. tjester300

tjester300
    Hi there,
    If i think that i know what u mean there is already something called [Broadcast] which can announce a message for all subservers etc. This most likely only gets used for things such as big issues solutions or like sales or something like that. This wouldn't be a rank possible for people as it could be abused very badly.

Hypnoticxd and fedham like this.
  5. Zonafer

Zonafer
    This likely won't be implemented because the staff team has no control over the content pushed out by the MCC podcast (as it is community-run) and it can be abused like tjester said. It wouldn't be a good look for the server if the podcast decided to start spreading rumours and negative content, and the rank would make it seem like the server is supporting the content. If this was to be added, the podcast would have to be taken over or regulated by the media team, similar to the MCC newspaper.

fedham likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.