PocketPals Have an Extra Feature....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImConcerned, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImConcerned

vNato
    I have recently purchased a PocketPal and I have found a cool feature that gives PocketPals a ‘better’ reason to purchase.

In pvp, when you get hit you have a combat timer for 30 seconds. PvP timers give a time where you are unable to use teleportation game commands (/spawn, /warp pvp etc.). With certain whitelisted clients such as Badlion, Cosmic etc. you can change your settings so that you are able to observe the countdown on your screen and know exactly when you timer will end. Without one of these ‘modifications’, you are unable to see your combat timer and do not have a countdown on your screen for when your timer will end.

I have found out that if you have your PocketPal equipped and you jump into PvP and take damage to a player, a small countdown of 30 seconds will appear. This is the countdown of when your PocketPal will respawn but it is the same time (30s) and it works the same as the countdown for your combat timer. This gives you an accurate time of when you can use your teleportation commands again. If you get hit again, the timer of your PocketPal resets, much like a combat timer.

This is just a small, cool feature and it isn’t anything bad or PayToWin in any way.

Regards,
    -ImConcerned :)

deleteduser98 and Inj3ction like this.
  2. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey!
    Thanks for sharing that!
    It seems like an interesting little feature/use of feature
    +1
    -N3UR0T0X1N​

3. ImConcerned

vNato
    Haha thank you.

4. Darenn

Darenn
    G'day Concerned!

I mean honestly, that's just amazing thinking. It's pretty annoying when you're in PvP and don't really want to fight the type of person that's fighting you at that moment. Thanks for letting us know! I'm sure many players will use this to their advantage, myself included. Though, i'm not 100% certain on how to enable that timer as I use LabyMod, is it possible to enable that timer with LabyMod?

Have an amazing day Concerned :)

- Pringles

5. ImConcerned

vNato
    I have personally never used LabyMod so I also, do not know sadly. I know it is 100% an ability on the Cosmic Client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.