Pmine Building

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Lizzy17love, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Lizzy17love

Lizzy17love
    Hello! I just started playing prisons again and I enjoy the new idea of the pmine. I do miss my plots but that is not what this is for.
    I realized that you are not about to build under the bedrock of the pmine or either above it. I somewhat understand why you cant build above. I feel like you should be able to build above it when your a few blocks up. For example like 4 to 5 block above the zombie dude.
    The main reason why I request this is because I am known of making banner shops and pretty big ones. So having a big portion of my pmine (plot space) taken up by nothing is really upsetting
    I would love for you guys to maybe fix being able to build at least under if you can fix building on top.

Thanks for reading! <3

Yukihira and BlockyBeach like this.
  2. AlexMarkey

Thank you - This has been noted down (You are not the first person to request this).

Nikki_ and Lizzy17love like this.
  3. Lizzy17love

Lizzy17love
    Sorry for bothering but is this possible to do this season/soon? I would love to know before I try to build around everything so I wouldnt have to rebuild. Thanks <3

BlockyBeach likes this.
  4. AlexMarkey

This fix will be in place for the daily reboot in ~12 hours.

BlockyBeach, luvbri and DarkBeastPro like this.
  5. DaveDreaD

special treatmet just cuz its you lizzy :)

BlockyBeach likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.