Plugin Suggestion

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by AttackOZach, Aug 6, 2019.

1. AttackOZach

AttackOZach
    So I barely play on the survival server because there is nothing much to do on it, and I was thinking of a server I used to play that had a add-on called Slimefun, what it does is add a whole bunch of recipes and items and new blocks. Plugin link: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun

2. As this is a good suggestion I do not believe this will be added any where in the server. Adding this plugin would most likely cause more bugs then the survival already has and it would also take more time along with taking the "Survival server" even further away from being survival. The Survival server has plenty of stuff to do as it is already also most players quit survival because they don't like the plugins and how far away it is from survival already a new plugin would most likely make more players quit after a few months. Have a good day/night

-Samboni05

Samboni likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.