Please remove punch :/

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by ItzAbhi, Oct 12, 2020.

1. ItzAbhi

I mean I get a ping of 300ms and Punch bows just does not work 90 percent of the time for me and its just really annoying when you are about to kill someone and they punch away. I know im in the minority but please do something :(

2. AyeItsBeck

AyeItsBeck
    I don't feel like removing punch would be a good thing at all. Kitpvp players have gotten really good at using punch bows to bow boost, and its a big part of the kitpvp meta, removing punch would really hurt the kitpvp playerbase who have gotten used to using it, and it would take a big toll on the economy as punch bows are a big part of the economy, specifically the Myth bows as they are punch 3. I get that it can suck when you have high ping to play in a way that is far more difficult for you, but removing a massive aspect of kitpvp to help the few people who play on 300 ping is not a good solution in my opinion.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    don't remove punch lmfao

4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Also u have 2 kills and 11 deaths, u clearly know nothing about kitpvp as that's like 2 min of playtime

5. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hey! punch bows are a huge part of kit pvp. since there are no enderpearls in this subserver, punch bows are the main way of getting around the map! they can also be used push people off of outposts. i don't see any reason why punch bows should be removed, i think they are a HUGE part of kit pvp!

6. kryfex

kryfex
    Salut!

I think that punch bows are a really huge aspect of KitPvP. Firstly, I myself usually play with 250-300ms, and punch bows work perfectly fine for me; there could be some issues. However, it works most of the time. Secondly, ping difference doesn't really matter, in my opinion, since you can still use it without any difficulties; you have to hold your mouse down a little more than normal. I also think that it all comes down to experience and practice when it comes to high ping. Overall, I don't see them being removed because of how dependent the community is on them; if they were removed, they would most likely end up being added back.

GLOCKPRINCESS and Gard like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.