Please add a /afk command

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by lolbonnie, Oct 11, 2022.

1. lolbonnie

I was afk at spawn overnight., I was pushed into the pvp area and lost my level 32 pick with token detector X and some level of efficiency on it. please add an /afk command or something that will prevent you from being pushed by other players. It took me 4 weeks of straight grinding everyday to get that pickaxe.

2. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    play on 1.8.9 and ur doing something very wrong if it took u 4 weeks of grinding everyday to get a lvl 32 pick

3. underscore_loyal

_LoyL
    Hey lolbonnie! This glitch occurs when a user is in 1.12 + causing the player hit detection to carry over. Other players can push people in 1.12+ around the map. Some people even push them out of mines, throwing them back to spawn, then they push them in pvp. A good way to avoid being a victim to this glitch is to use 1.8.9. If you use Lunar Client its pretty easy to switch versions. 1.8.9 Also runs way smoother than 1.12.

4. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey,
    I am a bit late to replying to this, but just to let you know that this should not occur anymore. The issue was when people were in higher versions they can be pushed by other players that were in 1.8 version. This has now been fixed & shouldn't happen again.

- Kye

Trainsgender likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.