Players running on mountains during CTF

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Geotox, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geotox

Hi, I was playing CTF when i saw 2 players (moiids and CoolSwagManDude) running on the mountains. Only a few days before, the moderator JapanCrafter personally said to me that it was not allowed and that screenshots would be enough for them to get banned. I always found that hard to believe... I always felt like people with bought ranks, or people that knew the right people could get away with that kinda stuff easily. (But that only my impression). So hopefully theses screen shots that I just took will be enough!!!! Thank you for understanding, Geotox. ;)
    2020-05-02_11.55.44.png 2020-05-02_11.55.51.png 2020-05-02_11.50.57.png 2020-05-02_11.50.59.png 2020-05-02_11.55.57.png

Attached Files:

2. Swinger

Swinger
    Hey! JapanCrafter is right, this is called map exploiting (finding a way to abuse an escape a map/a route that wasn't designed to be reachable). Usually you would report the players through https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/ using the 'report a player' button in the top right.

xBenz likes this.
  3. Geotox

Oh... so sorry :x So do i need to redo it? Or are you gonna sanction the players since you have the screenshots right in front of you? :c

4. Swinger

Swinger
    You should be going through the report system instead of posting the screenshots here, yes.

5. Ankh

Ankh
    To be more specific, the rules regarding reports were updated not too long ago. All reports must be made through the Reports System. It helps to keep all the evidence in one place.

xBenz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.