Players on MCC are helpful!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Khuna_, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Khuna_

Khuna_
    in kind regards to the great community

Iv'e played around 8 skyblock servers ranging from manacube to hypixel, however this community really stands out due to the fact on how helpful it is while other servers are pretty redundant and helpless in this category and I just wanted to make a post to give appreciation to all the great and lovely players that are on here, if you have a question to ask in chat go for it because every time I had one it was answered more than often.

sincerely one of the happiest and gladdest players here. -Khuna_

RedRobin17, iSloth, mxbel and 3 others like this.
  2. Satou Kazuma

3. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    i couldn’t agree more. i’ve played on TONS of minecraft servers and nothing stands out to me as greatly as this one does. It feels great to make friends so quickly and know that a ton of people have your back. not to mention it not being a big deal whatsoever if you have a few questions to ask the chat and getting a quick straightforward answer, as opposed to possibly being called a “noob” or simply not getting a reply.
    Have a lovely day (:

kay, Khuna_ and Jacombre like this.
  4. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Yeah, when people ask a question people answer so quickly and them are always helpful and like Pinkapie said it's so easy to make friends I have made so many in my years of playing on mccentral although it's sad most of them aren't playing anymore but I have made so many more this past couple of months this community is amazing.

ItsDrakonz72, Khuna_ and mxbel like this.
  5. iSloth

iSloth
    It really is so amazing how nice the community is. It’s why I love MCC!

ItsDrakonz72 and Khuna_ like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.