/player stats (command in lobby)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ahnxious, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Ahnxious

Emiies
    *color coded, sorry if it looks like a mess LOL*
    /player stats

What invloves:

Players: IGN:

Total minutes in each sub-server:
    Total Hours played:
    Chatreport(accepted/denied) <- Already been talked abt in other thread

The purpose:

*Dark/Italicized words= purpose of each thing listed above*

This would be helpful for people who are interested in applying for staff. The importance of knowing how many mins played in each sub-server is to give the player a guide. I would assume the staff team would like people who are involved in more than one sub-server. So this helps the player know where to focus. Total hours are important for a player to focus on. It shows oneself how active they are in the server. (Can encourage a player to be more active) Chatreport stats will be helpful for both players/staff who are tired of checking for people. Plus it leaves the player having a certain goal of accepted Chat reports.

Have anything to add? Or think it is just not it? Let me know why below.

nouhs likes this.
  2. nouhs

nouhs
    I think this is a really creative idea and consolidates a lot of commands into one. It could be really convenient for both staff and community members alike and is overall a really solid suggestion! I really like it.

LeafyTiger24 and Ahnxious like this.
  3. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey G0thicic! I hope you are having a lovely day!

Personally, I think this is a really creative idea and this would be a cool addition to MCC but I do have a problem with one of the stats which would show up which is the accepted / denied cr stats. Some players wouldn't want their cr stats public so I think this could cause a problem, although there are solutions around this. For example having a gui where you can select that stats you could have on there. I also think that it would be pretty cool if you could somehow incorporate minigame stats onto the command due to the fact that minigames are a big part on MCC alongside with sub-servers. Overall this would be a +1 from me :D

I hope you have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (boomrabbits_#6945)
    -boomrabbits_

#3 boomrabbits_, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Ahnxious and nouhs like this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i like the concept of this, but i feel it's been suggested one in different ways in the past (enjin shit) and it has not made an occurrence.. but anyways
    for a total hours played (overall + subs), I don't think this one would make it. realistically speaking since so many people asked when they first joined and staff and other members always say how it's not something that can be looked up on mcc's end, like, unless they got punished first day they ever joined.
    as for chatreports, I feel that it's no one's business for themselves to be looking up their own CR stat and to be looking up other people's CR stats unless they were super nosey or something.. similar to playtime one, this kinda concept has been suggested multiple times in the past (I've seen it moreso on xenforo than on enjin, but it could've been on enjin too), and I really don't think CR stats are a huge deal to make them public. It's not that hard to ask a staff for them, for the most part they don't mind, it's legit a command and not that hard. It's. not like we have forum report stats public. Not everyone cares abt CR stats except for people thinking about applying or in application process. I feel having this type of info public could potentially start some drama or at least some type of issue as similar issues have occurred when it's this type of public cr stat has occurred, coming from personal experience.

i like the concept, but realistically I don't think it'd be needed since this really benefits/appeals to people who are currently applying/thinking about applying for staff which isn't even 20% of the community...

nouhs and Ahnxious like this.
  5. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    If this gets added ima afk 24/7 so I can have a big playtime (Not that It isn't already big... I've been playing since 2015 and average 5-6000 mins a month because I afk a lot so yeah my playtime would probably be over a year

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.