Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Player Report Tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Challa, Nov 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Challa

Becoming a staff member has been on of my goals for a year or so and I've been trying to submit Player Report Tickets. I recently got a new PC so I lost all of my screenshots (I numbered screenshots to keep track of how many player report tickets I submitted) so I was wondering if there is any possible way to see how many Player Report Tickets I have submitted so far.

Thanks,.

2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    To see the amount you’ve submitted over time, just scroll to the bottom and look at the number there. To see accepted, click on the accepted button and scroll to the bottom

Ahnxious likes this.
  3. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey,
    Yes, there is a way to check all of your accepted, denied and pending player report tickets.
    • Head into the 'Report Players' section.
    • You should see all of your reports here.
    • To the left of every report, you'll either see a red or green button signifying whether or not it was accepted or denied.
    If you click onto that button saying 'Accepted', it'll select only your accepted player reports.

Feel free to message me on discord (shown below) if you have any more questions!
    Have a great day!​

Bugst likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.