Planned Theme Park I need some server information.

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by thegoldsmith, Jan 7, 2022.

1. thegoldsmith

Hello all. I'm new to this server, but this seems fun to be part of.

I like Redstone engineering and plan to make my base a fully functional theme park with rides, minigames and some other stuff if I can figure them out.

Is there an entity limit I should be aware of?
    How much lag should I account for with repeater timings and stuff?
    Can I name an item and set up a shop for it so I can have a working ticket booth (Eg you buy a named object like a potato, and it can be used to access the rides and stuff later on via the whole dispenser key thing. I am not planning on profiting from it I just like the idea of a work turnstile)

It will take a while to be built, but I think it will be worth it, and I will try to figure out warps so everyone can enjoy it.

#1 thegoldsmith, Jan 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    Stitche_X likes this.
  2. SniffableSugar

SniffableSugar
    thegoldsmith likes this.
  3. thegoldsmith

They shouldn't affect the server too much they'll only be running when someone activates them the only thing going when their off will be some redstone clocks. I just wanted to know before I did something like set up a zoo

Stitche_X likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.