Petition to get me unmuted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fdghgfgfbgf, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fdghgfgfbgf

soo I started mc central again after 2 years of leaving the gaming life because I had to worry about important things like graduating and I did. Anyways I started mc central again and everything was completely different or I just probably forgot how things were and especially the rules.

So last month I typed on chat “who plays hypixel” and after 2 days I was muted for advertising hypixel. But not only I was muted but I was muted for ever. This is the reason why mc central has been losing gamers. But not me thought because I am true to this server. I remember back in the days when I used to come back from school and play mc central for 3 hours straight everyday. Anyways I think is a little unfair for me to get muted for ever for advertising. And I do get that advertising is not allowed in the server and I do understand the reason behind it but I don’t think is fair to get muted for ever just for that. It would of been ok if I was muted for let’s say a month but cmon I am not gonna wait to get unmuted after 6 months.

Help me people MAKE. A PETITION!!!

2. Jdow

Jdow
    If you just said "who plays hypixel" you would not have been muted for advertising. To be muted for advertising you have to send the an IP address in the chat. Anyway, making a "petition" or anything like that isn't going to help you get unmuted. The only way you'll get unmuted is by making an appeal here and before you do make sure to read the punishment appeal guidelines here

Dog7000 and Invader like this.
  3. fdghgfgfbgf

I known I am making this comedic just for laughs but I am also serious. The creator of this game is always active here. And there is a chance he could see my message and help me out.

Also what! I think prof_witley the guy that muted me. Lied because I never send an IP address in the chat. As a matter of fact I just got muted out of now where and I was confused because I didn’t even type in chat. I was in-game survival games when it happen and it said you were muted for advertising and I was confused because I typed nothing.

4. fdghgfgfbgf

Then what should I do I was falsely accused for a something I didn’t do?

5. Dog7000

As Jdow has stated, creating these sorts of threads help your case and if you believe your mute wasn't justified then you need to appeal the punishment here

6. Invader

After viewing your punishment reason, I have noticed that it is a Chat Report,
    meaning another player reported you and you were muted for it.
    Seeing the Chat Report, you must be lying in your case as that is not the full story.
    I can message you evidence if requested.
    Again, this punishment wasn't false as you directly advertised a server and better off appealing.
    As previously mentioned, you can feel free to post an appeal.

Thread Locked

MasterChheda and Dog7000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.