[Petition][Poll] Bring /fly back to Survival!

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by httpshay, Nov 3, 2019.

?

Should /fly be added back to Overworld, Nether, & End?

Poll closed Nov 24, 2019.
  1. Yes, bring it back.

25.0%
  2. No, keep it to the Plotworld only.

75.0%
  1. httpshay

Hello members of MCCentral!

Ever since Survival reset on November 1st, the ability for Emerald, Diamond, Bedrock, Legend, & Immortal ranks to use the /fly command in the Overworld, Nether, & End dimensions has been removed. Naturally, many people, including myself, are generally negative towards this unexpected change. As for myself personally, one of the only reasons I bought my rank was so that I could use /fly in the Overworld to explore faster. Understandably, there are two sides to this discussion: bring back /fly, or keep it restricted to the Plotworld only. I have included a poll in this post so that the members of the Survival community can vote on whether or not they feel /fly should be re-enabled. I, along with many other members of the community, feel that this is the best way to express our opinions towards this change. Please post your thoughts about this in the forum post below, and please vote in the poll. We want to know what you think!

~Mine5397

2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

The reason it was removed from the resources worlds is for more of a survival gameplay. Where is the fun in Killing a wither when you can kill it in 2 seconds and fly around caves and kill the ender dragon with /fly. Gone! alex_markey said himself that this is something that should have never existed in the first place.

This is also defeating the purpose of the Elytra that have been added. You would have also found that spawners have been removed for the exact same reason, it ruins the Vanilla Survival style in a terrible way.

As disappointing as it is, you are still not 100% taken away by this if you have /fly as it is still able to be used in the plot world. Something which is fine to say.

As a Survival Player since Season 3 I completely understand the reason why /fly has been removed in the resource worlds and hope it doesn’t come back. -1 from me.

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.