Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Perm mute mute times and expiring (reperm mutes)

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by PumahKITPVP, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Say you get perm muted for excessive chat offenses. 6 months late, you appeal and are unmuted. You can have 5 offenses before you get perm muted again. If you don't use up those 5 offenses in 2 years, do the 2 year old muted which occurred after your first perm mute count towards the 5 needed for your second? Or does it work like the 40 for the original, where they don't count after 2 years?

2. guih

guihzy
    If I got it right, yes.
    Upon being unmuted all [chat] offenses that are older than 2 years will not count towards the 5 extra, hence you’d need to get muted 40 times more in order to get perm muted for the 2nd time. The 5 extra muted only come to action if the 40 mutes you’ve received are not yet 2 years old. Hope this helps

3. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Reading the rules, it states that you are allowed 15 chat offenses instead of 5 like you mentioned. Am I reading the rules wrong?

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i could be wrong, but i think it used to be 5, but i think it changed somewhat recently. some older players might be used to saying 5, I used to say 5 even after it was 15 until few weeks ago when i was corrected by few people ^-^

edit: grammar and spelling mistakes

#4 puposaurus, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  5. TeddyOreo

TeddyOreo
    Hey!

As of January 20, 2020, the new rule of having 15 chat offenses after the excessive chat offenses mute was appealed was put in place.

All chat offenses from 2+ years ago immediately do not apply to anything in the future (except for multiple offenses).
    Answering your question, if no rules are broken within those 2 years, 40 more chat offenses can be obtained without permanent punishment.

If you have any more questions feel free to dm me on Discord (mentioned in signature).

Have a wonderful day/Ticket Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.