Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deleted member 254, Sep 24, 2020.

#1 Deleted member 254, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2022
    OriAlfi, Marco5py, Lxvely and 2 others like this.
  2. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I guess the job doesn't fit everyone, and thats just your unfortunate experience.
    As a staff you shouldn't be signing up to be targeted or threatened so thats unlucky, but i'm sure it's not only you.

Some people are just passionate about the position and actually do enjoy putting their time into being a staff member, which is understandable because I did feel the same way for a long time. I still would love and really enjoy taking part in a staff team regardless of the bad side. as I love the feeling of being the one trusted enough to take on the responsibility, punishing players & helping some out as it's just something that I'd enjoy. It's only worth your time if you truely enjoy doing it. Repetitive isn't so bad, at least you always have the time to improve. Of course being a staff member on MCC won't get you anywhere in the long-run, but it could give you few communication skills and overall be a fun experience.

Marco5py, tayhlor and mcrcus like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.