Paypal guest checkout option.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by chRULZ, Mar 4, 2021.

1. chRULZ

For Australians, PayPal has a new policy where you have to verify legal stuff and id and you cant use PayPal without doing so. Payment wall also is extremely buggy and will not let you use a card if even the smallest mistake happens. (for me that's reloading a page whilst the payment was processing because it wasn't working) there is an option on PayPal where you can pay as a guest without signing in and that would be extremely helpful.

Attached Files:

2. guih

guihzy
    this is literally the whole point of his suggestion lol. to pay w/ a credit card through paypal you need a login and in order to do so you need to verify your information (literally the reason why this is brought up). read carefully

But yeah, guest checkout would be really nice to have. I struggle with verifying information a lot (due to me having foreign documents) and often encounter long wait times. Having such feature on mcc would most likely help a lot of people who as well as me and you have that issue. +1 from me

chRULZ likes this.
  3. guih

guihzy
    [​IMG]
    read mate, just read.

chRULZ likes this.
  4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Jesus u are a smart one aren't u leafy tiger

guih and chRULZ like this.
  5. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello,

There is currently a way to purchase through a guest checkout as an Australian player. I have bought many items on the store in the way listed below and has worked fine for me everytime

In this screenshot, there are two options that allow you to either log into a PayPal account or to just "pay with a card" near the bottom
    https://gyazo.com/4a7ee910b067ce8cde8c5d77a5c4fb8b
    [​IMG]

This second screenshot is the page it takes you to when you click "pay with a card"
    https://gyazo.com/9b88d2b45b22fb42ad134444187bfc00

Hope this helps,
    Incarnati0n_

chRULZ likes this.
  6. chRULZ

I just upgraded my alt’s account then because that option only just showed up for me then on my phone. It doesn’t show on my computer. So I’ll just end up using my phone to buy things from now on. Thanks so much

Incarnati0n_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.