Payment declined

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Mackey, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Mackey

I was trying to purchase keys I talked to my bank already they said it's not on their end they don't see any transactions

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Did you enter your card details correctly, and make sure your card hasn't expired

3. ICameISawILeft

ICameISawILeft
    Sometimes if you also enter your other details incorrectly like email and such it can mess with tebex and they'll say your transaction was declined. if you're using PayPal instead of a card, make sure your PayPal is verified, as sometimes PayPal will decline transactions if they cannot verify if the account holder is over 18 years old.

4. Mackey

Yes

5. Mackey

So I checked everything still not working

6. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya,

If you've checked that all of your information is correct, you may need to contact Tebex directly. Unfortunately we're not able to offer much help beyond that. If Tebex is unable to find the source of the issue, I encourage you to create a support ticket in our community discord and we can try to offer you further assistance.

7. Mackey

Hey I got a other problem it keeps saying my barn and private plot doesn't exist

8. ICameISawILeft

ICameISawILeft
    you need to click on the NPCS in order to generate them first. they will not exist unless you interact with the NPCs first.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.