Pay to Win ????????

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Dleeper, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Dleeper

Dleeper
    Ok so I am immortal rank but when I was a rookie it was very hard to kill people. Had to carry 3 set because /fix all was $50 in game money and they only make $1 per kill and we only get 1 set of iron armor every hour and people with ranks get diamond armor every 15 minutes so I think you should make the iron kit every 15 minutes. It would probably make more rookies play kitpvp And it would probbaly make it more fun for them

2. Departition_

it's they're fault for not asking mom/dad or not stealing their credit card

3. WilkoS_

WilkoS_
    Running a profitable Minecraft server is a business in which the only goal is to make money. For as long as there are players willing to spend money on the server, the admin team will not have a problem with pay-to-win.

Some could argue that actually putting in the time, effort, and investment that's required to produce an amazing server will be more than worth it as it results in a larger player base and more donations. MCC, however, does not care about the potential income and popularity boost that it would see as a result of time, effort, and investment because it makes enough money to keep the boss man happy in his nice house that's paid for by the youth that only wanted to be able to play the game.

Xermes likes this.
  4. dylan

dylanhalfsends
    poetic as ever wilkos

MasterChheda likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.