Past forum account that I can't log into

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Awesome299, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome299

Awesome299
    Hello and I am posting this because I had a past forum account on MCCentral but I tried to log in with every email I own and username I know but I still can't find my account so I just created this new one today. Please help me I would appreciate it! (the old account is maybe 4-6 months old)

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hellllo! mcc has gotten anew forums and has switched from enjin to xeforno. creating a new account is step one *COMPLETE*!!
    the old forums was available to access when they first made the switch (in july 2019); however, now it is down because mcc doesn’t want to be paying for it to still be up and it’s been over 3months since they switched.
    your enjin account is still existent, it’s just the mcc forums that is no longer a thing

hope this helped and made sense, feel free to ask questions of it didn’t!
    ~puposaurus

3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    You can still connect to your Enjin account by going to https://enjin.com, then login. While you can access your DMs and wall from there, all forum posts on the MCC forums are gone, as the site is inactive.

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    technically they’re not gone. there is ways to somewhat view them. if you go to your profile page on enjin, then click “posts” on ye left side. it shows previews for all posts. sometimes if you have long posts, they won’t show all of the post, but it shows about 4 lines or so. ;);););)););));););)();)))))));)

Zonafer likes this.
  5. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    As said above, MCC has migrated to Xernforo from Enjin. The old website is not accessible anymore, but your Enjin account still is.

- Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.