/party summon

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 89p, Apr 12, 2020.

1. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey everyone!

I was playing Murder Mystery with some of my friends, and some occasionally didn't get warped into a game. I think having a /party summon command would be a great new addition. The command would warp all of your party members that aren't in your lobby to your server. This would be a huge time saver, instead of having to leave to go to the hub, to rejoin.

Let me know what you think!

2. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, 89p I think it sounds like an excellent idea to add a /party summon idea command idea. The reason for this because sometimes my party members do not warp in the game just like what happened to your party members. Also, I think that command will be useful in case if my party members are in a sub server for instance if they are in a party and they are on the creative server. We want to play a mini-game for instance sky wars but they do not warp to the game I am in. Overall, I think the /party summon idea it is a +1 for me and have yourself a good day or night and Happy Easter.

Emmx and 89p like this.
  3. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Howdy 89p,
    I think this would be an amazing part of the minigames revamp.
    From my experiences with playing with party members something Always happens to one of my party members, whether that be their mom calls them for dinner, or they get disconnected from the server, this would be a super helpful command especially playing with big groups of people and players that have network problems. this command could also be a way for a staff member to warp into games so that they could ban a hacker that happened to be in your game, or just a player that would like to see how your game ends. Overall I think this command would be a great addition to the minigames revamp coming up.
    I hope this helped and happy easter yall!
    Bye bye

Emmx, 89p and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  4. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! I completely agree with this idea. I'd overall love to see an entire revamp of the /party commands system and I would hope that this command is included! I think there's plenty of potential to improve on what's already being used on MCC and your suggestion is just one of many that can definitely be used to improve minigames overall. I've personally been in parties myself and I've found that the party leader has to go to /hub and rejoin the game in order to warp everyone into the specific game. As Bolling said there's also cases of players having to go AFK and it would be much easier to have this command in order to easily warp them back into the game when they're back online! It would definitely be a timesaver to have this command handy! Another point Bolling brought up is the ability to warp staff members into games if there's a suspected hacker. This would definitely be a great advantage to have and this also brings up the topic of being able to spectate ongoing minigames whilst using this command. I think this command would be a great introduction into the idea of having players being able to spectate ongoing games if they're wanting to watch a friend play and other things like that. Thank you for this suggestion and I look forward to seeing what others have to say on this topic. Have a lovely rest of your day.

Emmx, 89p and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I am actually awfully surprised this isnt in the party system already! It's just such an essential thing in such a relevant time! I certainly +1 this idea! :)

Emmx and 89p like this.
  6. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I think this is an awesome idea for many of the reasons outlined by others above. One thing I want to bring up however, is if players should be given the opportunity to accept/deny a /party summon. For example, if I use the command, my party members would get a prompt like "Rev3rse would like to summon you to Skywars. [ACCEPT] - [DENY]" and they can click on their desired action. This way, if a player purposely wants to sit a game out, go AFK, etc. they have the option of not warping into the game.

Emmx and 89p like this.
  7. Mxats

Mxats
    Today I was playing mini games and I had the exact same issue as you did that my party members didn't come with me a couple of times, Definitely a +1 for me, I'd love to see something like this!
    Best regards,
    -Mats :)

Emmx likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.