Out of Bound Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WhiteleeMartinze, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteleeMartinze

I am experiencing an issue where I cannot travel to a certain region in my world without my server crashing. I am hosting a normal Minecraft server that I downloaded from Minecraft’s website and have had no issues like this up until a week ago. I was running my server on 1GB of ram and I thought that was the problem so I added 6GB and I’m still experiencing the same issue. In the crash report it’ll say “We are asking a region for a chunk out of bound: -135 45”. Also, whenever I start the world, the run command prompt will say “Preparing Spawn Area:” followed by a range of percentages but never 100%. I have not saved any backups for this server so is there a way to fix this without starting a new world? -snip-

#1 WhiteleeMartinze, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2019
  2. _Inconvenience

I can’t really help you because I don’t know much about servers but if this isn’t about MCC it should really be in the Off Topic section of the forums

3. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey, this is general discussions about MCCentral. You can find many articles on google to solve your own issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.