Option to choose what items to Pick or not to Pick

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Markios, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Markios

Everytime i dig/mine/fish/cut wood/kill mobs and other stuff i dont remember now, theres alot of items i dont want in my inventory and i have to throw them everytime.

Solution: Having a plugin or a /command that gives you the possibility to choose what to pick or what not to pick from ground.

2. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Hi there!

I don't think this is a very viable plugin or command option. There are ways to combat this problem though! For example, if you're trying to mine a whole bunch of cobble and don't want anything else, get 1 stack of cobble and put 1 block in each inventory slot. That way you will only pick up the cobble and everything else will stay on the ground. This can be done with any stackable block or item.

Hope this helps!

3. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    I don't think we really need it. While it might be useful for some people, it seems like a complicated solution for a simple problem. Something I would find useful however is a /bin command (I've seen it before on other servers), which allows you to delete items. Of course you could just throw them on the grond but that gives the problem of picking them up again (especially in small spaces) and also increases server lag.

Have a wonderful day :)

4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    so what you are saying is to add a different plugin instead of adding his plugin idea? that doesn't make any sense

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.